Young Wayne or New Wayne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Wayne or New Wayne?

Who do u like more, the hot boy wayne or the new wayne?
    i think i like the new wayne better but still love the young wayne (when he was with the Hot Boys)

?

Re: Young Wayne or New Wayne?

Just Wayne...

He's always put in the work, he's always given music his all, he's always aimed to be the best. He's improved over time just like anyone does at anything

Comment

very good way to look at it bro, iv always said tha wayne is his own genre lol

Comment

the more money, fame, attention, problems, experience he got..

the more things he has to say!
        see it that way!

Comment

very true

Comment

Originally posted by cg.
            very good way to look at it bro, iv always said tha wayne is his own genre lol
            Yeah I get you, I agree with it too. Wayne is in a genre of his own so to speak, I mean he's got all these "rock" tracks that aren't really rock and aren't really rap. He just does his thing, he don't care if it's the normal or if people will accept it at first, I mean when he started these rock style songs people were hating on Wayne, but he made people love it, it's what he does best

Comment

Yea thats exactly wat i mean,
              whatever he does is gonna be loved eventually

Comment

Too right, he makes people like it, other artists like 50, Em, Game they just put it out and hope you like it. Wayne keeps going, keeps changing shit slightly until you do like it. Wish I had the work ethic of Weezy, i'd be CEO by now if I did haha.

But I'm listening to that Carter II shit right now, easily his best album in my opinion. I hope C4 is more like C2 not C3. C3 seemed too commercial for me, I prefer his mixtape shit though so meh

Comment

mate couldnt agree with u any more lol. Carter 3 is more about the beats and auto tune. carter 2 was more lyrical. i have a feeling that the carter 4 will be similar to No Ceilings, if it is, i'm very happy

Comment

so wish for C4 to be..
                    a mix between C3's beat and C2's lyrics

Comment

Ahaha, would be perfect. Do u prefer auto tune or nah? i like it but sometimes it can get annoying

Comment

Non auto-tune Wayne. I mean on the hook or something I think it'd be good just as long as it's not used on the verses.

I think it's funny though how all these critics and people say Wayne fell off when he started using auto-tune and then with the rock stuff, yet he just comes back stronger than ever and shuts them up. Weezy's just experimenting with styles to find that new sound everyone wants to have. He wants to be remembered as a someone in music. I mean in 30 years time people may not be talking about 50 Cent's music but Wayne probably will be talked about then, especially if he moves rap and hip hop into new directions or he makes that new sound of the future. Weezy already got a legacy built for himself lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X