Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the dopest hip hop performances OAT

This is beautiful
    Two creatures showing appreciation to eachothers precence and their meaningful past through art
    There are 100's of other humans gathered to witness and celebrate the love they have for one another as brothers.
    The emotions are exposed completely in the room from every single human; as if that was a moment to be charrished, which it was.
    Perfect example of the hip hop culture and one of many the weird acts of humans.
    Idk Im high as fuck and I might be over thinking it.

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Emotional performance

Comment

"two creatures"
      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
      Guns and stretchers
      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post

This is beautiful
        Two creatures showing appreciation to eachothers precence and their meaningful past through art
        There are 100's of other humans gathered to witness and celebrate the love they have for one another as brothers.
        The emotions are exposed completely in the room from every single human; as if that was a moment to be charrished, which it was.
        Perfect example of the hip hop culture and one of many the weird acts of humans.
        Idk Im high as fuck and I might be over thinking it.
        this was birdman's fault they fell out

Comment

Top 3 classic Wayne performances just for B.G. being on stage

Comment

free b.g. lock turk back up

Comment

Originally posted by Tdschno View Post
              Top 3 classic Wayne performances just for B.G. being on stage
              the gossip performance but what's the other one for you to make your top 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                the gossip performance but what's the other one for you to make your top 3?
                gossip is obvious
                but im still unsure about the third spot bc there are many shows competing on a similar level imo...the setup and the end of the BET performance with T-Pain are awesome; sound wise the MTV unplugged prolly takes it; Waynes spontaneous performance for whatever you like solidifies his status as an outstanding musician (for me) and the list goes on and on so i couldn't ever make my mind up on this one... do you have a favorite?

Comment

Some of the realist shit ever, just stood in his face and told him that shit straight up. Love that performance

Comment

Chopper City In The Ghetto is a classic album... that shit slaps... damn I miss early cash money days don't get me wrong I love the time when Wayne went the fuck off from 04-09 but Mannie Fresh's beats bro.. Mannie Fresh is in my top 3 favorite producers ever.

Comment

Always a good watch! Just a shame about the quality of it.

Comment

Baby told us not to go Uptown and we went straight to the NOLA

Comment

Working...
                        X