Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Tunechi Bite This Geezer? INCREDIBLE Weezy Style Flow Before Wayne?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Tunechi Bite This Geezer? INCREDIBLE Weezy Style Flow Before Wayne?

So I find this deep in the Intertubes. What'chall Think? This geezer is a douchebag, but his INSANE flow was BEFORE Yung Tune. What'chall think? Any reason to believe Tunechi's biting this geezer?

Video is gone
    Last edited by JimmyJam&Terry; 02-08-2017, 03:05 PM.

..Inb4ban..

Comment

First post? Yea stop trying to advertise your music

Comment

Shake? Advertise my music? U GTFO... that ain't my music

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJam&Terry View Post
          So I find this deep in the Intertubes. What'chall Think? This geezer is a douchebag, but his INSANE flow was BEFORE Yung Tune. What'chall think? Any reason to believe Tunechi's biting this geezer?
          i want them 45 seconds of my life back, that was cringe worthy

Comment

Trash topic and ban OP

Comment

Waynasite you just jelly of that kids skillz. You KNOW that strange flow he's got reminds you of someone! Who? Let's keep this shit 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣, Tune's been influenced by this dude. You know it and can't face the truth. Pathetic.

Comment

Waynasite you just jelly of that kids skillz. You KNOW that strange flow he's got reminds you of someone! Who? Let's keep this shit 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣, Tune's been influenced by this dude. You know it and can't face the truth. Pathetic.

Gtfo lmao

Comment

you wack as fuck

Comment

why would you sign up to a lil wayne forum to advertise this man's music if it isn't you?

Comment

Cause man. You ain't interested in Wayne's influences? It's pretty clear this shit was a big piece of Wayne's unique flow. He had to get it from somewhere! A real fan is interested in where the shit comes from dog. (You just hating' on that geezer)

Comment

Working...
                      X