• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the instagram page for YMmerch says new clothes are dropping soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      the instagram page for YMmerch says new clothes are dropping soon
      I don't think it's new clothes I think it's just more of the same in stock again

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        I don't think it's new clothes I think it's just more of the same in stock again
        The hats have different spelling and flames on the side aha, and windbreaker in black (not sure it came in black last time(

Comment

restocked today

Comment

Plan on buying the hat this drop.

Comment

wow the herb grinder is shipping in fucking october. The windbreaker is still too expensive and i don't drop 40$ on shipping only for the joggers. And i was hyped for this drop...too bad.

Update: Promise it said it won't ship before 3.10. guess it was from the first drop still. Updated and available now.

Comment

Copped a couple shirts

Comment

Originally posted by Tdschno View Post
                  wow the herb grinder is shipping in fucking october. The windbreaker is still too expensive and i don't drop 40$ on shipping only for the joggers. And i was hyped for this drop...too bad. Update: Promise it said it won't ship before 3.10. guess it was from the first drop still. Updated and available now.
                  october

Comment

Originally posted by Tdschno View Post
                    wow the herb grinder is shipping in fucking october. The windbreaker is still too expensive and i don't drop 40$ on shipping only for the joggers. And i was hyped for this drop...too bad.

Update: Promise it said it won't ship before 3.10. guess it was from the first drop still. Updated and available now.
                    Yea shipping is way too high from this store

Comment

Shirts came in. They run a little big but are decent quality.

Comment

Working...
                      X