Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All In Favor of Petitioning For The Release of The S-X Produced C5 Joint, Say, "Aye!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All In Favor of Petitioning For The Release of The S-X Produced C5 Joint, Say, "Aye!"

Like Christina Milian in 2006 featuring Young Jeezy on the single. Besides, we all know Tina Turn-Up still need a Tune-Up in this bih.

Last edited by 2006WayneForever; 03-04-2017, 02:00 AM.

i think any christina milian related songs will be on velvet

Comment

Surprised you want this cause it's not from 2006

Comment

That Christina Milian and Jeezy song used to be my shit

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Surprised you want this cause it's not from 2006
          Lmfao, I would love this song though

Comment

aye

Comment

this song has too much potential
              but hopefully twist isnt on the final version

Comment

chill its coming soon so just wait on it

Comment

Funny thing is there was like a 1 minute snippet of the song ages ago in the CV thread but hardly anybody cared

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                    Out of all snippets this is the one i want the most. Its a shame it'll probably never come out cause it was a jas prince diss and they cool again
                    and that is so wack to me.. hopefully they just cordial and maybe wayne just changes some lines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Vvsw3xdkQ wanna hear the full version of this

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Tdschno View Post
                    Funny thing is there was like a 1 minute snippet of the song ages ago in the CV thread but hardly anybody cared
                    bcuz most people on here are anti anything christina related

Comment

Originally posted by Tdschno View Post
                      Cd quality or the one that was ripped off the back of that video? Cuz if you talking about the ripped one I listened to that shit on repeat when it came out, someone on ktt made it like the day after the vid was released

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                        Cd quality or the one that was ripped off the back of that video? Cuz if you talking about the ripped one I listened to that shit on repeat when it came out, someone on ktt made it like the day after the vid was released
                        It wasn't either... it was months after the WW episode but not CD quality

Comment

Working...
                        X