Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruh, can we appreciate this under-appreciated shit right here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruh, can we appreciate this under-appreciated shit right here?

This nigga verse was fuckin' A1 and the way he performed it was just perfect for the video. Not makin' any weird ass faces and overdoin' it. The nigga delivered. Voice, flow, content, allat.

Fr I like this verse more than a few favorites from last year like Key to the Streets and Loyal to the Soil. I think his KttS verse is overrated. Good but not his best from last year. LttS is a great verse but the song ain't hot. Like the new Raekwon song. Good ass verses but the songs they on ain't for 2017. And that's prolly why Wayne is so good on em, because he's from the era of those sounds, but that shit ain't hittin' today. Hell if I'm honest, these two would be one of the many songs back in 2007/8 that got lost in all of his other shit and you'd only have heard if you downloaded every DJ mixtape back then.

If you showed Let Me Love You to me back in 2007 and told me this is where Wayne would be in 9/10 years, I'd be hyped asab like my nigga never lost a step. He never gon' slip. If I heard KttS back then tho and was told this is where Wayne ends up in 10 years, I'd still appreciate it but not nearly as much....

This ain't about that tho. This verse is perfect. That's all.

/opinion

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

I agree with most of this but disagree with Key to the Streets being overrated and "Not a good song for 2017". That shit was poppin.. everyone did their thing on that remix.

Comment

Sick song and video

But am I the only one who thinks Wayne looks really tired in the video ahaha

Either that or really high

Comment

Ariana, 'my lil mama🔥🔥 he still got too much sauce idk maybe a velvet type album done right with the correct features is what he needs because his songs about women have always been hits excluding like wowzers

Comment

lol @ keys to the streets being overrated

Comment

stumpled across this one on yt
            tbh it's fucking flames !

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
              stumpled across this one on yt tbh it's fucking flames !
              how can you stumble across it on youtube? what kind of wayne fan are you lol? did you not hear the song when it came out?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                how can you stumble across it on youtube? what kind of wayne fan are you lol? did you not hear the song when it came out?
                lmao dont gimme that shit cause I missed one ft.
                But yea somehow this ran over my head and by the time I wanted to dl it the link was down
                Plus a lot of shit isn't available on yt in germany until recently so that's why

Comment

my ex trippin its no biggie
                  i tupac shook her

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                    I agree with most of this but disagree with Key to the Streets being overrated and "Not a good song for 2017". That shit was poppin.. everyone did their thing on that remix.
                    Naw, I wasn't talkin' bout KttS not being a good song for 2017. I meant LttS and My Corner.

Wayne just sounds off in KttS to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    lol @ keys to the streets being overrated
                    It is. Niggaz was sayin' it was his best feature from last year. It fuckin' wasn't lol

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

he do the same thing he always do

talk nice and slow the first 4 bars , and then when the beat drop he changes his flow

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                        he do the same thing he always do

talk nice and slow the first 4 bars , and then when the beat drop he changes his flow
                        Delete.

Comment

Working...
                        X