I have a confession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a confession

I always been a lil wayne fan, I know i always hated on him, but the truth is, I said all those things about lil wayne because I wanted everyone to stop being his fan, because I am such a fan, I wanted to be his only fan, I was trying to make every1 hate lil wayne, but it just doesnt work,
    so I come to ask you all , can you all stop listening to him, I want him only for me, thank you

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    I always been a lil wayne fan, I know i always hated on him, but the truth is, I said all those things about lil wayne because I wanted everyone to stop being his fan, because I am such a fan, I wanted to be his only fan, I was trying to make every1 hate lil wayne, but it just doesnt work,
    so I come to ask you all , can you all stop listening to him, I want him only for me, thank you

Comment

@Bill Laimbeer Reading this thread right now like "this no life nigga still on this site trolling after 5 years" But i want u all to know its not a troll!

Comment

u are litteraly so retarded

Comment

I always been a lil wayne fan, I know i always hated on him, but the truth is, I said all those things about lil wayne because I wanted everyone to stop being his fan, because I am such a fan, I wanted to be his only fan, I was trying to make every1 hate lil wayne, but it just doesnt work, so I come to ask you all , can you all stop listening to him, I want him only for me, thank you
          troll

Comment

Comment

dont be greedy

Comment

i bet you dont even know the last project weezy dropped without googling it

Comment

I bet you stand in front of a mirror with a glass of milk then slowly dribble that milk down your chin while thinking of wayne

u loopy cunt

Comment

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
                    I bet you stand in front of a mirror with a glass of milk then slowly dribble that milk down your chin while thinking of wayne

u loopy cunt

Comment

You should stay away from rap

Comment

Smh im done lmao

Comment

Working...
                        X