Wayne & The Weeknd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne & The Weeknd

how come Wayne and Weeknd haven't collabed yet? feel like every rapper under the sun has a song with weeknd by now him and weezy can make some magic togethor

have they acknowledged each other at all? i know wayne used his song for the introduction of Dedication 5 but thats all i can remember

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Autotune Chi View Post

i acknowledged this in the OP i wouldn't call this a collab more of a respect/acknowledgement thing all wayne does it adlib the whole track haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

How come Wayne and Rihanna haven't either?

Comment

The only thing I could think of is Wayne must really charge for them type of features and on top of that high # he wants splits from single sales

I would think a lot of artist collaborate for free but an artist like Wayne isn't worried about being the best or even being relevant at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Autotune Chi View Post

i pray there is a longer version of this song somewhere with a wayne verse on it

Comment

i think weezy is one of those people where he doesnt bother other artists unless they bother him
              he said he doesnt ask jay for a feature because he doesnt want to bother him as he knows he is busy
              weezy seems like one of those people who will work on his own unless someone hits him up for a feature and then he will either charge them, do it for free out of love, or ask for a trade verse

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                how come Wayne and Weeknd haven't collabed yet? feel like every rapper under the sun has a song with weeknd by now him and weezy can make some magic togethor

have they acknowledged each other at all? i know wayne used his song for the introduction of Dedication 5 but thats all i can remember
                https://twitter.com/MarisaMendez/sta...85111000137728

wayne even attended one of his shows couple years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                  https://twitter.com/MarisaMendez/sta...85111000137728

wayne even attended one of his shows couple years ago
                  Did you have that tweet bookmarked???

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                    Did you have that tweet bookmarked???
                    no.. i just remember the tweet bcuz wayne tweeting weeknd album was so random even more random she said that was his favorite artist and the only person she heard wayne listen to outside of himself

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
                      The only thing I could think of is Wayne must really charge for them type of features and on top of that high # he wants splits from single sales I would think a lot of artist collaborate for free but an artist like Wayne isn't worried about being the best or even being relevant at this point
                      Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      i think weezy is one of those people where he doesnt bother other artists unless they bother him he said he doesnt ask jay for a feature because he doesnt want to bother him as he knows he is busy weezy seems like one of those people who will work on his own unless someone hits him up for a feature and then he will either charge them, do it for free out of love, or ask for a trade verse
                      yea i dont think wayne would charge abel for a feature but he would get a trade like raekwon did. drake needs to set it up

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                        i think weezy is one of those people where he doesnt bother other artists unless they bother him
                        he said he doesnt ask jay for a feature because he doesnt want to bother him as he knows he is busy
                        weezy seems like one of those people who will work on his own unless someone hits him up for a feature and then he will either charge them, do it for free out of love, or ask for a trade verse
                        My exact thoughts bruh

Comment

Working...
                        X