Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Rick Ross showing support for Lil Wayne more than anyone else???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Rick Ross showing support for Lil Wayne more than anyone else???

Rick Ross is going harder for Tunechi more than anyone else on his team including Drake and Nicki together

Thoughts???

Originally posted by Shake View Post
    Rick Ross is going harder for Tunechi more than anyone else on his team including Drake and Nicki together

Thoughts???
    Ross for real gotta love for Wayne, drake always was snake for me and still is..Nicki idk about nicki tho.

Comment

That's cause Rozay wants Wayne on MMG for sure. He know's how talented Weezy is and probably thinks they could form some sort of mega rap label maybe or something. Anyways that song Rick Ross did Idols become rivals was sick.

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneAddict View Post
        That's cause Rozay wants Wayne on MMG for sure. He know's how talented Weezy is and probably thinks they could form some sort of mega rap label maybe or something. Anyways that song Rick Ross did Idols become rivals was sick.
        I don't think he believes in signing him...he might try but thats bout it. Plus the ROC deal is penned.
        Gotta add Nicki and Game when it comes to showing love

Comment

yea ross just different he basically hinted that if drake really fuck wit wayne he would refuse to drop anything until he was straight.. man i been said wayne goin to those drake shows and drake ig post looked like pity wayne didnt need wayne even canceled one of his shows to go to drakes.. wayne at one point was wearing ovo clothing more than his own shit we seen drake in trukfit like waht twice?.. wayne has to be more self aware man and quit looking lame. regardless of what the internet say he still lil wayne
          Last edited by Im Raw Dawg; 04-04-2017, 12:32 PM.

Comment

i just saw the ross interview on the lwhq blog
            ross a real one, he's right saying everyone has accepted the fact weezy won't put out another album
            it's so sad

Comment

Salute to ross

Comment

Rosa always been about family. Birdman screwed over Ross too, dnt forget about the H tape or whatever it was recorded back when Ross first came out. Also Wayne and Ross go back. Wayne got on Ross' first hit hustling back on d2. Plus they got alot of songs together that are almost a decade old.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post

Thoughts???
                  I think maybe Drake and Nicki don't put themselves out there like Ross because they are still under the Cash Money label. If they started doing shit like that then I wouldn't be surprised if Birdman would be able to pull some strings and stop them from pushing out work and what not. Again, I have no idea but I'm just assuming it's to avoid complications for all of them. Weezy, being the mentor and humble guy that he is, prolly told them not to worry about him and to keep doing their thing. Because weezy will seem money from them continuing to work. But if they start getting held back to then hes losing that income as well (if he's even seeing it now and Bridman isn't keeping that shit too). who the fuk knows though. the situation is all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
                    I think maybe Drake and Nicki don't put themselves out there like Ross because they are still under the Cash Money label. If they started doing shit like that then I wouldn't be surprised if Birdman would be able to pull some strings and stop them from pushing out work and what not. Again, I have no idea but I'm just assuming it's to avoid complications for all of them. Weezy, being the mentor and humble guy that he is, prolly told them not to worry about him and to keep doing their thing. Because weezy will seem money from them continuing to work. But if they start getting held back to then hes losing that income as well (if he's even seeing it now and Bridman isn't keeping that shit too). who the fuk knows though. the situation is all over the place.
                    Agreed 100%

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
                      yea we know wayne is humble and more than likely told them what you said exactly but if they are really grateful for wayne and have love for him then they would go on strike too. all i will say is that weezy would have definitely had his money by now if drake and nicki went on strike until the label situation is sorted because them "barbz" and ovo stans are crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        yea we know wayne is humble and more than likely told them what you said exactly but if they are really grateful for wayne and have love for him then they would go on strike too. all i will say is that weezy would have definitely had his money by now if drake and nicki went on strike until the label situation is sorted because them "barbz" and ovo stans are crazy.
                        I think its because drake and nicki are in their peak now. And wayne doesnt want to stop their momentum

Comment

Working...
                        X