X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wayne performed his verse from no frauds tonight

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
    Eh...Bitches Love Me doesn't really call for that much energy tho and he still found the opportunity to hop around, so...I'm lost too.
    bruh exactly like wtf lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
      what performance did i defend? i said yall watch every live performance then complain he performing the same songs and you got all sensitive about it. why watch then complain

- - - Updated - - -

look at you.. im not understanding the problem here.. he dont even seem to be yelling
      yall get mad he performs hit records at a concert like where is the logic in that
      - - - Updated - - -

lean dont affect your voice
      Lean don't affect your voice? Lmaoooo. It affects it ALOT. Thats what gets the cracking voice of wayne we like

Comment

Y'all complain about evey fucking thing. Stop being fans bro, yal clearly don't like this nigga no more. It's cool, but y'all gotta quit bitching about everything.

Comment

lean dont affect your voice
          as a former opiates addict i can tell you that codeine change your voice

Comment

Originally posted by youn9dreezy View Post
            as a former opiates addict i can tell you that codeine change your voice

Plehbwoay, gimme some of your leftover. For real. Shit's hard to come by. I've never sipped a day in my life, but I'm dying to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
              Lean don't affect your voice? Lmaoooo. It affects it ALOT. Thats what gets the cracking voice of wayne we like
              he been drinking lean for years man

Comment

he been drinking lean for years man
                Maybe not as much and all the time as then. But lean deff affects your voice bro

Comment

Seems fine to me tbh

Comment

Wayne has the same setlist and has for about 7 years now. Nigga pathetic. Worst live performer. Wouldn't go to see this nigga live for free tbh. You got to pay me before I contemplate going to an event that I'll absolutely abhor because the performer is a lazy and linearly-unpredictable artist. Smfh.

Comment

wayne performed his verse from no frauds tonight
                      let's see then

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                        let's see then

You excited for that garbage?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaveWarlock1989 View Post
                          Wayne has the same setlist and has for about 7 years now. Nigga pathetic. Worst live performer. Wouldn't go to see this nigga live for free tbh. You got to pay me before I contemplate going to an event that I'll absolutely abhor because the performer is a lazy and linearly-unpredictable artist. Smfh.
                          What's with all the hating???

Comment

Working...
                          X