Mike Banger funny asf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
    No way. Wayne sounds that way live now too.
    my corner proves otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      my corner proves otherwise
      Well my Corner was also recorded like 2 years ago so....

Comment

Well my Corner was also recorded like 2 years ago so....
        and so was sorry for the wait 2, and look at how different he sounds on those songs compared to my corner.

even with waynes smuckers verse, tyler specifically asked him to rap with a certain kind of voice, so i think wayne can do it still and his engineers can, he just doesn't want to for whatever reason

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          and so was sorry for the wait 2, and look at how different he sounds on those songs compared to my corner.

even with waynes smuckers verse, tyler specifically asked him to rap with a certain kind of voice, so i think wayne can do it still and his engineers can, he just doesn't want to for whatever reason
          Ohh Wayne definitely can rap with a normal voice he just chooses not to. I was only saying you cant blame the engineer for the pitch of his voice.

Comment

Ohh Wayne definitely can rap with a normal voice he just chooses not to. I was only saying you cant blame the engineer for the pitch of his voice.
            ohhh ok ok, no I 100% agree with you, they do help though, but like they'll only do what wayne wants, so if he wants autotune and highpitch thats what theyll fine tune the vocals to

Comment

I think it may have to do with money RN. I could be wrong but ever since the birdman beef and weezy not getting money he is suppose to have, he hasn't had that good of mixing except on songs with bigger artists that prolly paid for good mixing. But it's also ridiculous that whoever is doing it now doesn't realize how far back weezys vocals are especially on these twist features and some other features this year. Has a big impact on the quality of the music we are gettin

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
                I think it may have to do with money RN. I could be wrong but ever since the birdman beef and weezy not getting money he is suppose to have, he hasn't had that good of mixing except on songs with bigger artists that prolly paid for good mixing. But it's also ridiculous that whoever is doing it now doesn't realize how far back weezys vocals are especially on these twist features and some other features this year. Has a big impact on the quality of the music we are gettin
                tbh I think he's heavy on the lean again and that sound is just what he feels rn so he wants to stick with it

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                  tbh I think he's heavy on the lean again and that sound is just what he feels rn so he wants to stick with it
                  he's not on the lean.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    he's not on the lean.
                    okay

Comment

he's not on the lean.
                      Ok

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                        His old work says otherwise. His mixing hasn't always been A1.

- - - Updated - - -

he's not on the lean.
                        Lol, yeah he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Fabian is his engineer.

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

That’s an interesting bump lol

Comment

Working...
                          X