Any recommendations for dope blends??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any recommendations for dope blends??

A few months ago I came across a blended called the boy back and it was labeled as a Kodak Black diss even though it was just Wayne's David banner freestyle off of Lil weezyana and it was honestly pretty dope and I was wondering if yall know or got any good blends like that with like new production over old Wayne tracks or something??

Originally posted by trussellbrandon View Post
    A few months ago I came across a blended called the boy back and it was labeled as a Kodak Black diss even though it was just Wayne's David banner freestyle off of Lil weezyana and it was honestly pretty dope and I was wondering if yall know or got any good blends like that with like new production over old Wayne tracks or something??

Search DJ CINEMA and download his mixtape he madw a mixtape full of wayne blends and its pure heat

#FREEVELVET

Comment

the blend you're on about is off this project Onhel Releases A 10-Song ?Mixtape Weezy Turns X? Project maybe give that a listen or download?

Comment

That "Boy Back" song was actually really good. When it came out it was labeled as a new track on WSHH and like you said Kodak Diss. People thought it was fire....

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          Search DJ CINEMA and download his mixtape he madw a mixtape full of wayne blends and its pure heat
          This

Comment

Here's a link to the DJ Cinema tape they were talking about, cleaned it up a little and orginized everything for you

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
              That "Boy Back" song was actually really good. When it came out it was labeled as a new track on WSHH and like you said Kodak Diss. People thought it was fire....
              it showed who was a real wayne fan and who wasn't......

Comment

I don't really like blends but I always enjoyed this one, it's dark but dope

Comment

Appreciate the help, yall the GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                    I don't really like blends but I always enjoyed this one, it's dark but dope

not heard this one before
                    straight fire

Comment

Working...
                    X