So why C5 out of all the albums ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So why C5 out of all the albums ???

Do we actually know the real reason behind birdman falling out with Wayne & no release tha Carter V ?

Why this album? Why not IANAHB2 ?, Why now ?

Was it because wayne was making C5 his last project lol?
    R.I.P DAD

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
    Do we actually know the real reason behind birdman falling out with Wayne & no release tha Carter V ?

Birdman will release c5 it's Wayne's decision to not put it out

Comment

Money and only money..

Why pick on somebody helpless
      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

yall always shitting on that album

Comment

birdman will put out anything but he's not paying anyone so wayne wants his $50 million first before he releases any more music under cash money

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
            yall always shitting on that album
            I never shitted on anything ? i ment why not any of his other albums why after all this time did he decide to not put out CV
            R.I.P DAD

Comment

Go watch the Tez interview

Comment

I never shitted on anything ? i ment why not any of his other albums why after all this time did he decide to not put out CV
                either birdman aint go the money to pay him or just refusing to pay him.

and ianahb2 had 3 platinum singles on it..but its hard for wayne to make hits when he aint releasing music..

i think birdman believes he wouldnt get his money back like he believes wayne is done.. wayne never cared for album sales bcuz he gets paid upfront
                Last edited by Im Raw Dawg; 04-16-2017, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Waynes contract is very outdated and he gets 10 mil an album

the music industry sucks now and his albums aren't going to make enough profit to pay him 10 mil hence if they don't release it, birdman/cash money don't have to pay him

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                    either birdman aint go the money to pay him or just refusing to pay him.

and ianahb2 had 3 platinum singles on it..but its hard for wayne to make hits when he aint releasing music..

i think birdman believes he wouldnt get his money back like he believes wayne is done.. wayne never cared for album sales bcuz he gets paid upfront
                    Birdman isn't not letting Tunechi drop C5, he isn't paying him which is why Tunechi is not releasing C5.

Comment

If you watched Tex interview he explained the bare details. When Wayne was making c5 thy didn't have the money which madecwayne mad but he was going to let Google stream it for free and make the money back for cash money to pay himself but birdman and slim didn't ok it cause that's before ppl knew how streaming would work and that's when Wayne flew off the handle. baby didn't let him release it and now Wayne wants his money and to be let go, so it's to late. Sure birdman might drop it now that he sees how the stream shit works but Wayne is already going through with it & needs to finish what he started so that it doesn't happen again

Comment

Originally posted by bsk_rich View Post
                        If you watched Tex interview he explained the bare details. When Wayne was making c5 thy didn't have the money which madecwayne mad but he was going to let Google stream it for free and make the money back for cash money to pay himself but birdman and slim didn't ok it cause that's before ppl knew how streaming would work and that's when Wayne flew off the handle. baby didn't let him release it and now Wayne wants his money and to be let go, so it's to late. Sure birdman might drop it now that he sees how the stream shit works but Wayne is already going through with it & needs to finish what he started so that it doesn't happen again
                        it's gonna be hilarious when birdman drops a new album to see if he releases it via streaming
                        because if he released it physical straight away no one will buy it

Comment

Working...
                        X