We need to start a campaign......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to start a campaign......

Where we throw bottles at Tunechi at every show until he understands we need to be updated on new music. 2017 is going to be the last year I'm waiting on him and if he drops nothing I'll leave LWHQ!!!

i dont think this is the right way to go about it lol

Comment

He'll just take it as we're idiots and he just won't perform anymore

Comment

A non violent campaign is good lol Look up the jericho "nuts" campaign! It worked to bring a TV show back. There must be some sort of petition we can get going!

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
          Where we throw bottles at Tunechi at every show until he understands we need to be updated on new music. 2017 is going to be the last year I'm waiting on him and if he drops nothing I'll leave LWHQ!!!
          Ur fucked. Just leave now

Comment

good luck with that when the goon squad is waiting backstage

Comment

The forum is dying a slow death rn

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                He'll just take it as we're idiots and he just won't perform anymore
                and take all the money from the shows lol.

to really do it, no one should show up to his lousy shows...that's when he'll understand no one wanna listen to him screaming 'I ain't got no worries!!' in the stage anymore.
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  and take all the money from the shows lol.

to really do it, no one should show up to his lousy shows...that's when he'll understand no one wanna listen to him screaming 'I ain't got no worries!!' in the stage anymore.
                  The awkward moment when Wayne ends with I ain't got no worries but in reality he has lots of worries

Comment

have patience
                    eminem, jay z, nas, kanye arent dropping new music either

Comment

That's too far =/

Comment

Working...
                      X