tez should spotted this before letting weezy sign the contract
    terrible manager

Comment

When is this from then?

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        tez should spotted this before letting weezy sign the contract
        terrible manager
        Do you honestly think Tez could have done anything? Wayne was "Cash Money to the death of him" at the time where they signed the contract he is on now. And for obvious reasons, like spending most of his life on the label, the guy he made the deal with was someone he was calling his father etc. Maybe he got paid like he was supposed to in the past too?

Don't tell me you saw this happening in your crystal ball back in 2010 or something?

Comment

i think we give mack and tez too much credit.. man they all outta the loop.. having a bad contract is different from your boss refusing to pay you. maybe all this is happening bcuz wayne is becoming hands on. I dont agree with tez telling him to sit on his music tho. wayne and his team just seem a step behind on everything. like his shows, social media, etc.. all can be ran better. devon is the smartest person on wayne team

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
            i think we give mack and tez too much credit.. man they all outta the loop.. having a bad contract is different from your boss refusing to pay you. maybe all this is happening bcuz wayne is becoming hands on. I dont agree with tez telling him to sit on his music tho. wayne and his team just seem a step behind on everything. like his shows, social media, etc.. all can be ran better. devon is the smartest person on wayne team
            Who devon

Comment

Originally posted by retro101 View Post
              Who devon
              his road manager/ assistant

Comment

Is there even any point to have hope that wayne'll get out of this situation at this point?

Comment

Working...
                X