X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

traitors, no loyalty

Comment

*Tin Hat Theory

I wonder... when was the last time Wayne said Fuck Cash Money at a show? It feels like a while ago. Then these pics are taken.... Wayne was on a Birdman IG post not too long ago also

Wayne and Birdman might be having peace talks behind the scenes. C5 could be coming out this year.

I could be reaching tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoooop View Post
        *Tin Hat Theory

I wonder... when was the last time Wayne said Fuck Cash Money at a show? It feels like a while ago. Then these pics are taken.... Wayne was on a Birdman IG post not too long ago also

Wayne and Birdman might be having peace talks behind the scenes. C5 could be coming out this year.

I could be reaching tho.
        he said fuck cash money at powerhouse last month

Comment

Originally posted by Snoooop View Post
          *Tin Hat Theory I wonder... when was the last time Wayne said Fuck Cash Money at a show? It feels like a while ago. Then these pics are taken.... Wayne was on a Birdman IG post not too long ago also Wayne and Birdman might be having peace talks behind the scenes. C5 could be coming out this year. I could be reaching tho.
          birdman posts wayne pics on his IG every thursday for TBT lol. wayne wants his money period so i dont think they will ever be cool again until he gets the money he is owed

Comment

Even I Know Mack Maine Is A Joke

My name is Erin. I am writing you because i am simply fed up with my sons father Mack Maine ( Jermaine). I am sure you know he is the President and CEO of Young Money Records. I filed child support due to the fact that he refuses to offer any type of financial support to me and my son. He at one point was giving us only $500 a month! he claims he’s broke and cannot afford to pay more. He also says that wayne has him working so much that he cannot even spend time with his 7 year old son. He is very aware of what he is doing and the straw that broke the camels back was when he refused to send money for our sons Christmas presents this year. I am a single mother who is currently unemployed. I dropped out of college seven years ago to have our son and now that he is older I am trying to pursue my bachelors degree. I am a full time student do I cannot work full-time and he knows this. He calls me a broke b*tch. He says I beg him for money too much. He has threatened me in text messages. sending me several messages calling me a leech telling me I cannot afford a slice of pizza. He also threatened to seek full custody of my son and doesn’t even see him. The child support papers claim that he makes $100,000 a month or more according to payroll. I haven’t came forward in all this time because he says he will step up but he doesn’t and continues to add insult to injury by name calling and neglecting to fulfill his duties as a father. I want to be the first to report it because there are rumors going around in the industry and I just want the truth to be known.

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post

My name is Erin. I am writing you because i am simply fed up with my sons father Mack Maine ( Jermaine). I am sure you know he is the President and CEO of Young Money Records. I filed child support due to the fact that he refuses to offer any type of financial support to me and my son. He at one point was giving us only $500 a month! he claims he’s broke and cannot afford to pay more. He also says that wayne has him working so much that he cannot even spend time with his 7 year old son. He is very aware of what he is doing and the straw that broke the camels back was when he refused to send money for our sons Christmas presents this year. I am a single mother who is currently unemployed. I dropped out of college seven years ago to have our son and now that he is older I am trying to pursue my bachelors degree. I am a full time student do I cannot work full-time and he knows this. He calls me a broke b*tch. He says I beg him for money too much. He has threatened me in text messages. sending me several messages calling me a leech telling me I cannot afford a slice of pizza. He also threatened to seek full custody of my son and doesn’t even see him. The child support papers claim that he makes $100,000 a month or more according to payroll. I haven’t came forward in all this time because he says he will step up but he doesn’t and continues to add insult to injury by name calling and neglecting to fulfill his duties as a father. I want to be the first to report it because there are rumors going around in the industry and I just want the truth to be known.

Comment

Sketchy shit...always thought those were the only 2 actually in Wayne's corner but guess not. Jay Z just needs to straight up pay Birdman off if this shit drags out any longer

Comment

Never forget

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    i swear mack maine had his hand out to dap birdman and he left him hanging mack maine needs to move country i think, he is a disease
                    Lmao

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post

wats this?

Comment

Working...
                      X