how I know Datpiff is trolling with the Dedication 6 post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how I know Datpiff is trolling with the Dedication 6 post

obviously they posted d6 as 'coming soon' (even though we know it's been coming soon for 2 years) because they knew it would bring them hits to their website which is losing hits as everyone is uploading their mixtapes to apple music and spotify now. but the main reason i know it's a troll is because look at the artwork they used why would a low quality artwork (which i think someone on here created years ago) be used as the official cover? i'm sure wayne would want a more recent pic of himself on the cover too

I don't think its trolling man Everything is koming soon.........

Comment

lol its embarrassing fans are really getting excited actually thinking d6 could be coming in a few days or even weeks

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
        lol its embarrassing fans are really getting excited actually thinking d6 could be coming in a few days or even weeks

Mixtape sites are dying

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
          What's embarrassing about that? Let people be excited if they want. Take an L? Cool, no prob

Comment

Was it really someone on here who created that cover

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              Was it really someone on here who created that cover

Yes it was for Dedication 5 or 4 when all those graphic designer people were competing to be on the cover this place for flooded

#FREEVELVET

Comment

What beats would even be on this man just drop original songs on the tape he had like four-five on NC2 do that again but just the new joints like a EP

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
                  What beats would even be on this man just drop original songs on the tape he had like four-five on NC2 do that again but just the new joints like a EP
                  Wayne freestyles over beats is legit traditional and a major staple of his sound I'd be sad to see it go.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
                    bruh there's lots of dope beats over the last 2 years he could rap on

Comment

D6 is dropping no time soon

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                        Wayne freestyles over beats is legit traditional and a major staple of his sound I'd be sad to see it go.
                        Exactly, i love how wayne get on other people beats and how he handles them in his own way.

Comment

Working...
                        X