X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birdman - 4 My Town Ft Lil Wayne & Drake

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X3CD7zL8po[/youtube]

Re: Birdman - 4 My Town Ft Lil Wayne & Drake

Didnt really get THAT impressed by it. I think money to blow was better.

But still a pretty nice video.

D4! C4!
    LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

anybody got the dirty version of this?? they censor so much crap its unbelievable ...

Comment

does anybody have a download link for this video, in HD not in youtube quality!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic
          anybody got the dirty version of this?? they censor so much crap its unbelievable ...
          Im gunna post it as soon as i find it. Its so dumb with the stupid censoring. Ruins the song.

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
            Originally posted by tha_chronic
            Im gunna post it as soon as i find it. Its so dumb with the stupid censoring. Ruins the song.
            co-sign but its good they cencor it with the beat and not like old days: '''BEEEEPPPP!!!''

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Sorry but..the video is boring, Weezy came weak as fuck (very disapointed by his verse), Birdman just has to be one of the worst rappers, even Souljaboy can go harder than him, Drake... The hook tone was just terrible, but when he switched it up he had good flow...

Comment

The ym girls look like random video chicks and the boys look like random friends of Weezy/Birdman. They didnt showcase YM at all. :suprised:

Hell, I didnt even see anybody but drake(duh), SnL, Nicki, Tyga and Short Dawg so did the rest just not stand out?
                http://www.iamshanell.com
                LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MsStar87
                  The ym girls look like random video chicks and the boys look like random friends of Weezy/Birdman. They didnt showcase YM at all. :suprised:

Hell, I didnt even see anybody but drake(duh), SnL, Nicki, Tyga and Short Dawg so did the rest just not stand out?
                  What do you mean "YM girls"?

And they had cameos by CMB, and affiliates as welll.

Comment

Girls: SnL/Nicki

Boys: Everybody else in YM

Comment

Girls: SnL/Nicki

Boys: Everybody else in YM
                      Ohhhhhhhhhh, i get what you're trying to say now. But i didnt really see that, looks like they all just kinda made random appearances to me...

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhh, i get what you're trying to say now. But i didnt really see that, looks like they all just kinda made random appearances to me...
                        Yeah I mean im all for random appearances. Its hard to explain. Its like none of them come across as professionals. They look about as important as the random no name video girls, or just random dudes. Kind of like how sometimes when rappers accept awards at awards show and they bring like 20 random ass people and you're like who cares!?!! Its like if I didnt know that's SnL and Nicki and Tyga etc, I wouldnt even look twice at them. I almost didnt even recognize anybody. And since im such a hugh fan, I know the people who DONT know who they are wont even know that they're a part of the label...and that's kind of bad since their cd is coming out in like....2 weeeks....

They should've had them all standing together or something.

Comment

Working...
                        X