Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If released today, would Rebirth have a more positive reception?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If released today, would Rebirth have a more positive reception?

I was listening to 'Beautiful Thugger Girls' and many are comparing it to Rebirth so far. However, it is getting a far better reception than Rebirth and it made me go back to Rebirth (which I never hated as much as everyone). After listening to it, I think Rebirth might actually be more accepted today. What do you guys think?

No it wouldn't it would get a lot of hate

You have to remember most people who use the Internet follow rules where you have to say anything Wayne drops is terrible to be "cool"

And you also have to praise everything new rappers drop even though Wayne birthed them all

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      No it wouldn't it would get a lot of hate

You have to remember most people who use the Internet follow rules where you have to say anything Wayne drops is terrible to be "cool"

And you also have to praise everything new rappers drop even though Wayne birthed them all
      Wayne gets alot of love these days tho

Why pick on somebody helpless
      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
        Wayne gets alot of love these days tho
        yea people calling him a legend, not praising his new music. its always a problem with his voice, flow, or autotune, etc

Comment

Rebirth is fuckin great. Nigga was jus ahead of his time as a gangsta rapper.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

I''m pretty sure it would get shit on even harder

But I love the project forever so fuckk y'all lmao

Comment

rebirth is better than that new thug album
              anything weezy releases now will always get slept on
              its the same when he drops a dope feature everyone says "he is back"

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney2430 View Post
                I was listening to 'Beautiful Thugger Girls' and many are comparing it to Rebirth so far. However, it is getting a far better reception than Rebirth and it made me go back to Rebirth (which I never hated as much as everyone). After listening to it, I think Rebirth might actually be more accepted today. What do you guys think?
                No it comes down to the "cool" thing again

When Tunechi drops it will always get hate and when Thug drops it will always get called "classic", "legendary", "timeless", etc.

People forget too each what Tunechi did for this culture. Paradice is better than any song Thug has dropped period!!!

Comment

complex actually did an article about rebirth recently saying wayne was way ahead of the times when he released it....

Lil Wayne's Worst Album Is Also His Most Influential | Complex UK

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                    When Tunechi drops it will always get hate and when Thug drops it will always get called "classic", "legendary", "timeless", etc.
                    wtf you talking about? Thug - classic? legendary? who says that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      complex actually did an article about rebirth recently saying wayne was way ahead of the times when he released it....

Lil Wayne's Worst Album Is Also His Most Influential | Complex UK
                      Like I said, ahead of his time. But to call the album bad in any way is stupid to me. Especially since he's actually speakin' about shit on Rebirth.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Does anybody have a download link to the album? 🤔

Comment

Working...
                        X