Reginae Carter and Toya Wright are not helping Lil Wayne's legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reginae Carter and Toya Wright are not helping Lil Wayne's legacy

stupid girls looking all desperate for attention. its a show for kids so why toya on here telling her story about her brothers being murdered like thats gonna get her more attention. if i had a family member die (like my brutha [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] for example) i would not be all on tv talking about it all for a little bit of attention on social media.

"some people will pay him a visit"... "go down there, beat him up".... why reginae putting wayne's gangsta ties all on tv for a bit of attention and to make her look hard like she cant be touched. im sure this is the last thing wayne needs right now with his career falling and failing every day. its no wonder he is going bald. its also why i hope i never have a daughter

and dont get me started on bow wow in the video, fake as fuck, this boy really needs to move abroad and get a regular job.

Wayne don't need no whack ass scripted reality show drama to ruin his legacy. Dude has been doing it by his own everyday
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

I feel like as long as Wayne's music is out there his legacy is imprinted in hip hop. All this bs 10 years from now won't dismiss dedication 2, or da drought 3 or c1, c2, c3, suffix etc....off topic but it's cool to think that if wayne died in 08 He would be hands down cemented as the/a goat

Comment

The show is scripted and all fake

But it would be better if his family left his name out of the show.

Comment

LOLLL lucifer i thought u were exaggerating but that goon visit thing is absolutely cringe....

But look brother is reality tv don't watch it fam show is irrelevant anyway

#FREEVELVET

Comment

again wayne demise is so exaggerated

legend and legacy talk like he still not active

this also shows it has became cool and a wave to shit on wayne like the fact they even put this in the script

but i hope wayne dont go on the show and look to press the guy he looks feminine anyway.

wayne def wont look good if he does
            - - - Updated - - -

how is wayne career falling and failing?

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
              again wayne demise is so exaggerated

legend and legacy talk like he still not active

this also shows it has became cool and a wave to shit on wayne like the fact they even put this in the script

but i hope wayne dont go on the show and look to press the guy he looks feminine anyway.

wayne def wont look good if he does
              - - - Updated - - -

how is wayne career falling and failing?
              bruh remember when we got that "news" he was gonna do a ym reality show??
              i'm glad that seems to have been scrapped
              cause i never wanna see weezy do reality tv
              the old him would of never done it

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                bruh remember when we got that "news" he was gonna do a ym reality show??
                i'm glad that seems to have been scrapped
                cause i never wanna see weezy do reality tv
                the old him would of never done it
                he dont need that. i think his team be forcing him to make appearances sometimes.. alotta questionable decisions

they believe he dead out here

Comment

Ahaha look at soft ass bow wow pretending he's a hard guy tryna fight that kid

Talk about a cringe-worthy fake script to make someone look tough when we all know they pussy

Comment

Y'all stay making threads about them. Nothing they do is going to effect Wayne's legacy, relax y'all stay exaggerating every fucking thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                      Wayne don't need no whack ass scripted reality show drama to ruin his legacy. Dude has been doing it by his own everyday
                      Reginae Carter and Toya Wright are not helping Lil Wayne's legacy
                      Reginae Carter and Toya Wright are not helping

not helping

Comment

That show is so sad. I feel like Reginae would be a short fat depressed teenager if she didn't have so much of daddy and mommys money. Like why does she think she so bad ass? Shes a fat little kid who is not sexy or even cute at all....

Comment

Working...
                        X