Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feels like a lifetime since we got a wayne project..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolMods View Post
    He already made a feature. Check Roy Demeo - Chico ft. Lil' Wayne. But he needs to make something but no autotune. like in dedication 2
    whats up with this comment tho

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      ive drifted from him cause this has been so fucking long lol. I mean the features come and go...but the hype is dead for me. Hope they sort this shit out already, they both must be fucking bored of this now surely

And no updates to the fans makes it harder, a small PSA would be pretty sick. I kinda wanna know what he's thinking and what his plans are ! those days are gone though, i guess.

that's the biggest problem for me

they , or Wayne I should say, just doesn't give a fuck about his fans at all. Period.
      These niggas only put half ass effort into anything they do. WW or whatever. Tbh you can't even name anything else...
      So sad. You see ppl like Wiz and compare what they do and then look at Wayne.. It is a damn shame

Nigga fucked himself big time with the ppl around him and his idgaf - I just record - attitude

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
        that's the biggest problem for me

they , or Wayne I should say, just doesn't give a fuck about his fans at all. Period.
        These niggas only put half ass effort into anything they do. WW or whatever. Tbh you can't even name anything else...
        So sad. You see ppl like Wiz and compare what they do and then look at Wayne.. It is a damn shame

Nigga fucked himself big time with the ppl around him and his idgaf - I just record - attitude
        or Wayne I should say, just doesn't give a fuck about his fans at all. Period.

I know you didnt really say that bro. Probably a weird ass typo I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          or Wayne I should say, just doesn't give a fuck about his fans at all. Period.

I know you didnt really say that bro. Probably a weird ass typo I hope.
          nah, I mean sure he "cares". But it just comes with his - I just record and let other ppl handle the rest of the business - attitude
          You know what I'm saying?
          Like he puts no effort into surrounding himself with ppl that actually do a good job at pr and what not

Not sure how to explain myself ,guess I lack a couple of key vocabularies but I hope you get my point..

Comment

nah, I mean sure he "cares". But it just comes with his - I just record and let other ppl handle the rest of the business - attitude
            Like he puts no effort into surrounding himself with ppl that actually do a good job at pr and what not

Not sure how to explain myself ,guess I lack a couple of key vocabularies but I hope you get my point..
            its not wayne as much as it is his team....if his team told him no dont just record, get involved and they pushed him to do it im sure he would....but they're a garbage ass team, have been for a long time now

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
              its not wayne as much as it is his team....if his team told him no dont just record, get involved and they pushed him to do it im sure he would....but they're a garbage ass team, have been for a long time now
              I dont think so, he's a grown man.... He does what he wants, if he want he just can drop FWA 2 ..

“I’m a gangster Miss Katie. I don’t take nothing from no one, I do what I want to do"

Comment

Originally posted by Carmelo_23 View Post
                I dont think so, he's a grown man.... He does what he wants, if he want he just can drop FWA 2 ..

�I�m a gangster Miss Katie. I don�t take nothing from no one, I do what I want to do"
                FWA 2 would be perfect

Comment

Bumping Jay Z new album just makes me realize we ain�t had a project from WAYNE in a long time

Comment

I don't think they care about fans, they're rich.

Comment

i need that c5 in my pathetic life

#FREEVELVET

Comment

you right in a way, when he was focused on music and music only he was the hottest out but on the other side you can say he finally wants out bcuz he finally got hands on and seen shit wasnt as right as possible.

but his nonchalant attitude is annoying but thats who he is I can see how it could come across as not caring tho

- - - Updated - - -

wayne team is trash tho they awareness is terrible.. 5 carters why do a d6?

like nc2 shoulda had a different name

Comment

tbh i dont even want a c5. It'll be way overrhyped and overrated. He should leave the series as it is especially after all this YMCMB label issues last two years

Comment

Working...
                          X