Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Status of Wayne v. Cash Money Records ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status of Wayne v. Cash Money Records ???

Anyone know where to find the status of the court case? Most of the time there is public access to the court status, most precincts have an "online case search" but I cant seem to find this case? Are we waiting on a hearing or what?

Wayne's camp ain't gonna give us information anytime soon....

I'll tell you what they'll say The next time they're asked about it....."it's going it's going" and that'll be it

Comment

Nothing.

Birdman isn't going to give the money nor let Wayne's contract go, and Wayne isn't stepping down nor would anyone buy Wayne off that contract.

And they are both using that situation for publicity to keep whatever fire they still got for their fame from burning off.

The case is useless, since at this rate it will pretty much last for years and years to the point where people forget both of them actually exist.

YMCMB, once one of the strongest hip hop movement to ever exist, is dead.
      Last edited by Vocker; 06-28-2017, 12:48 AM.
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Nothing.

Birdman isn't going to give the money nor let Wayne's contract go, and Wayne isn't stepping down nor would anyone buy Wayne off that contract.

And they are both using that situation for publicity to keep whatever fire they still got for their fame from burning off.

The case is useless, since at this rate it will pretty much last for years and years to the point where people forget both of them actually exist.

YMCMB, once one of the strongest hip hop movement to ever exist, is dead.
        The publicity thing would make sense if anyone of them would drop music but they both arent
        so the attention is pretty much pointless.

Comment

Latest news tho?

Comment

the lawsuit is a myth, there was never such a thing. it's all been a setup to bring more hype to c5 but it ended up failing badly and making the situation worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              the lawsuit is a myth, there was never such a thing. it's all been a setup to bring more hype to c5 but it ended up failing badly and making the situation worse.
              lmao

Comment

no one really knows - its weird how quick it all just crashed and burned tho

Comment

The last update we got from Tunechi was:-

"Everything's lookin' alright
                  Yeah I just talked to my lawyer, it's time to enjoy, yeah
                  Tune it's time to enjoy, yeah
                  I had to tell myself on the track cause sometimes I ignore it"

Comment

personally i think weezy lost the case

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      personally i think weezy lost the case

so he's just never going to release new music again than if he lost...sweet

Comment

It took Prince 10+ years to win his lawsuit vs. his label.

Comment

Working...
                        X