Who still remembers the existence of ColleGrove :drizzy: :drizzy:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
    You know whats funny. You get your shine only off of trying to shit on Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
      I was really talmbout the album. I'm not a big Travis fan myself.

I don't agree witcho bitch ass much, but I lowkey think the same thing.
      oh my b.. bounce was fire

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
        oh my b.. bounce was fire
        Lets be real. It wasn't, and that video was corny and seemed very awkward to shoot.
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          Lets be real. It wasn't, and that video was corny and seemed very awkward to shoot.
          bro you dont like nothing i was a actually surprised to see you fucked wit changed it if i remember correctly lol

- - - Updated - - -

yall aint fuck wit bounce forreal? man i feel just as surprised as I did when I found out yall aint fuck wit trippy by him and juicy j lol

Comment

First of all, fuck this man's opinion on Collegrove. Wayne and Chainz go back a ways and if you think Wayne gonna be phoning in verses for him then you must be mad stupid. Shouldn't get so worked up tho, he could be trolling. Fuck it, I played the hell out of this album

Comment

collegrove was very average
              too much 2 chainz if im being honest
              but i guess we gotta be grateful to him cause it let weezy drop an album

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                bro you dont like nothing i was a actually surprised to see you fucked wit changed it if i remember correctly lol

- - - Updated - - -

yall aint fuck wit bounce forreal? man i feel just as surprised as I did when I found out yall aint fuck wit trippy by him and juicy j lol
                Bounce is great, I thought the video was amazing as well. Only complaint people have is the voice, but it grew on me so I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

Your nuts Bounce was pure flame if waynes voice wasn't fuckrd it would be even better but wayne rapped hard af on that bish

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I mean they was spittin, I jus ain't fuck wit it as a song fr. weakest one on the album to me.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

the voice on bounce is what ruined the song. you can't ride around playing bounce because of the voice, everyone would give you weird looks

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                        the voice on bounce is what ruined the song. you can't ride around playing bounce because of the voice, everyone would give you weird looks
                        lol this made me laugh.

Comment

Its a solid 7/10 album but I think its more about two 35+ year old rappers trying to rap about and sound like artists who are in their early 20s

Comment

Working...
                          X