Why does Wayne ignore Tha Carter II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
    No Ceilings led to some dumb shit. All because the world collectively and wrongly praised the shit outta it.

Fuck ass mixtape. It's kool tho.
    NC is a masterpiece for what it was created to deliver. It was Wayne on his punchline prime and everybody was digging that in the time.

But yeah, after NC Wayne started taking these 'witty' punchlines to a whole new level to the point shit is corny, plus it created a bunch of rappers that created careers out of being 'punchline rappers'.

But don't try to act like NC isn't a classic. Fuck outta here.
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Why does ge ignore performing Tha Mobb
      Best Rapper Alive & Oh No

My biggest pet peeve of wayne performance wise is him not performing bring it back & only way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        Why does ge ignore performing Tha Mobb
        Best Rapper Alive & Oh No

My biggest pet peeve of wayne performance wise is him not performing bring it back & only way!!!

Comment

lol at not enjoying no ceilings or thinking it's overrated.

Comment

No Ceilings is top 3 mixtape of all time behind Da Drought 3 & Dedication 2 of course.

- - - Updated - - -

But to answer the question I dunno fr Lil Wayne is one of them dudes who don't talk about his music much he just lets the music do the talkin, he has never been the one to boast and talk about record sales or any of his projects being classic. I dunno it's a mentality goats have don't brag just let the shit do the talkin. Carter 1-3 all classics tho. I love when reporters do talk about his music to him because it is rare. Another point could be the dude has and still does a ton of drugs for a long time now and he may not even remember those times and what it felt like or even recording it to tell ya the truth.

Comment

Working...
            X