Washington Wizards John Wall gets a Lil Wayne and 2Pac tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington Wizards John Wall gets a Lil Wayne and 2Pac tattoo

johnwall Tupac , Baby wayne @liltunechi , Wolf Wall .....All these tattoo define my up bringing thru music and who I am !! #wallway #5Deep #BYB salute to them !!

#There are 2 photos!

Last edited by Omoyoungmoney; 08-11-2017, 09:05 PM.
    #DreamChasers

all these people gettin wayne tattoos.. so much respect man.

think about it...what other living artist are people getting tatted on their body? none. So we have Odell Jr with one, Drake with one, and John Wall with one... any others?

Comment

John Walls that nigga the boy can ball tf out. 2nd best pg in the league imo behind Kyrie. Then I got Westbrook, Curry & CP3.

Comment

Tattooing Wayne must be a trend right now

Comment

Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
          John Walls that nigga the boy can ball tf out. 2nd best pg in the league imo behind Kyrie. Then I got Westbrook, Curry & CP3.
          Man kyrie isn't better than any of those pgs you listed except for cp3 right now and even that's a stretch he's just getting old but you out your mind he plays no defense wall > kyrie

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
            Man kyrie isn't better than any of those pgs you listed except for cp3 right now and even that's a stretch he's just getting old but you out your mind he plays no defense wall > kyrie
            -Hurt Cleveland Fan

Comment

thats mad he got a baby picture of wayne lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                -Hurt Cleveland Fan
                Naw I'm from Detroit x_____x nice try tho

Comment

what's with the wayne haircut lol?

Comment

the c3 photo is legendary
                    shout out to whoever took it lol

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                      -Hurt Cleveland Fan
                      lol I was gonna say you better not be callin me no Cleveland fan.. ima laker boy til I die. Kobe Bryant's been my favorite player of all time since I was a kid. I like Kyrie tho a lot I like the style of game he plays it's kinda Kobe-esque... meaning he can score from anywhere and he's a closer who is clutch, and just the difficult shot attempts he takes/makes reminds me of Kobe.. but he's a better ball handler... definitely not no Kobe but he's got some of Kobes game in em.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
                      I prefer Kyries style of game over those listed I should say. Imma Kobe/Lakers fan for life and I'm not saying Kyrie is Kobe in anything cus that's a long journey for him to achieve.. but the way he plays like the closer/clutch performer when stakes are high he has some Kobe-Esque/Mamba Mentality in em. Just the difficult shots he takes/makes is what I enjoy watching.

Comment

Tunechi the new Pac like he said

Comment

Working...
                        X