Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This year's Lil WeezyanaFest was the worst one yet

here is why:-

the special guests ended up being monica and jadakiss in that interview wayne promised the special guests would make it the best festival yet. at least on the other 2 years we saw drake and chris brown for example

he did try switching up his setlist but he ended up forgetting lyrics to most of the songs he doesnt usually perform at them nightclubs

just look at how dead the crowd was https://www.instagram.com/p/BYPk9ddD...M0njkofJjTqo0/

What songs did he perform that were not the usual tracks?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

The energy just wasn't there

Next year won't even sell out cause people know the show now

Comment

lol what the fuck

Comment

Ahahah that crowd just made me so sad

Comment

I wouldn't be going crazy to gudda gudda either

Comment

Poor @Gudda Gudda , none of the crowd was feeling his performance.

And ain't no A-list artists gonna show up to Wayne's festival, lets be real here. This ain't no OVO fest bruh..
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

2018 lil weezyana fest is gonna struggle to sell tickets......

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                  What songs did he perform that were not the usual tracks?
                  Magnolia was the newest one

Comment

i haven't been able to attend the last 3 years, next year so far looked like i might have finally been able, but idk now if he's performing the same every year, and no really 'big' artists there....

if anything, I'd go just to get to the meet and greet pop up shop if he does it next year, just to say to his face tez and mack maine are the worst managers alive and are instrumental in killing his career (he has some blame as well not to their extent however imo)

lol don't even care if he gets heated and gets me kicked out and says i'm not a fan, it needs to be said to him

Comment

man that's sad wayne is an old school artist, he needs a major with a big budget and a big team behind his stardom, i always thought wayne would be on another level with a team like good music

it's really obvious and his closest circle tez ballsack mane hoody and gudda are just feeding off him with no whatsoever creative or management input. the only deal they should ve ever had is a walmart deal

it's looking real sloppy for wayne, and the more time goes by the less people are on the wayne wagon ( pause ? )

Comment

wayne just had migos, 2 chainz, yo gotti and chris brown just last year

and he had gucci mane this year thats not bad and dont say gucci aint known when he got songs with fifth harmony , bruno mars, and selena gomez
                        nba youngboy is on the rise right now too and probably Louisiana hottest young rapper

damn near everybody yall consider poppin and bigger than wayne is on tour right now or maybe they were just booked

he tried to go young wit rich the kid and kodie shane and they aint come thru for him.. its a festival for Louisiana artist young and old thats why you see alotta artist perform from Louisiana

again nicki wack as fuck for not showing up tho
                        Last edited by Im Raw Dawg; 08-26-2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X