Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful Thugger Girls >>>> Luv Is Rage 2

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
      No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
        easily

Comment

fuck all these new generation rappers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            fuck all these new generation rappers.
            Ignorance is bliss

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
              Yachty gets too much hate... y'all buggin. Yachty imo is so much better then Uzi. Yachty I can actually understand wtf he is saying and I fux with Lil Boat, Summer Songs 2 & Teenage Emotions. People hate on Yachty who actually can spit.. just go listen to Up Next 1,2 & 3, Mase in 97, Like Wassup, Dirty Mouth.. and his features on Cozy Tapes 1&2 are fire. Dude even renegaded Chance The Rapper & Young Thug on Coloring Book cmon now... the Yachty hate needs to chill there is far worse out there guys fr.. Also in no way in hell is Uzi ever gonna be better then Thugger y'all are tripping. Uzi is horrible I literally only like one verse from dude & it was RaRa with Travis Scott other then that dude is garbo.
              U sound exactly like the people you're talking about.

Comment

Don't Know Any Of These Rappers But You Are Reaching With The Video

Comment

Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
                  Yachty gets too much hate... y'all buggin. Yachty imo is so much better then Uzi. Yachty I can actually understand wtf he is saying and I fux with Lil Boat, Summer Songs 2 & Teenage Emotions. People hate on Yachty who actually can spit.. just go listen to Up Next 1,2 & 3, Mase in 97, Like Wassup, Dirty Mouth.. and his features on Cozy Tapes 1&2 are fire. Dude even renegaded Chance The Rapper & Young Thug on Coloring Book cmon now... the Yachty hate needs to chill there is far worse out there guys fr.. Also in no way in hell is Uzi ever gonna be better then Thugger y'all are tripping. Uzi is horrible I literally only like one verse from dude & it was RaRa with Travis Scott other then that dude is garbo.
                  his recent album lil boats one was so bad it was painful to listen to bro

#FREEVELVET

Comment

rap is becoming more and more homosexual as well

anyone else noticed?

Comment

Working...
                    X