"Abortion" Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Abortion" Theory

Anybody else think the "name" he's talking about is death? He says Pac (dead) feels good and he's jealous, he turns to sex when his life sucks, he's so frustrated with people being judgmental and sycophantic that he needs drugs, and he's fighting the devil (problems) with a demon (mental problems encouraging dark actions). If the belly of the beast is the depths of his inner demons, then abortion would be suicide. If you listen to the song from this perspective, every line has a meaning about how his celebrity has affected his mental state.

you're looking too much into it

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      you're looking too much into it
      lmao here you go again Lucifer weezy is so multi-layered fam legit that guys mind is a funhouse of crazy shit i would not be suprised at all if what this guy is saying was the intention of the song on purpose or not on purpose there is no doubt a lot of death talk on the track bro music is a vessel into some peoples souls fam tbh

#FREEVELVET

Comment

It's a theory that makes perfect sense

Comment

d u want to say Wayne has some mental illness in him ?@tomatoven
          "I dont like to STOP, I believe u STOP when you DIE"......

Comment

Well, I'm only talking about the song, not making a judgement on him personally. Anyway, I think everyone has internal issues, so its kind of subjective what constitutes a "mental illness."

Comment

naw I don't think it's that serious to be fair
              I think it's a reach

Comment

i thought that pac line was just wordplay

Comment

Never thought about it that way, sounds right tbh. He fights his problems with his weed addiciton (connected to the hallelujah line). Not sure about that Abortion line though. If Abortion is suicide, who is this ''she'' that is thinking about it?

If you look at it another way it could be that the belly of the beast (she) is thinking about abortion. but then the rest doesn't really add up..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

"She" refers to the beast, which I think is the personification of his mind. I took him being in the belly of the beast to mean he is consumed by his thoughts. So if the beast (mind) killed what was in its belly (Wayne), it would be suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by tomatoven View Post
                      "She" refers to the beast, which I think is the personification of his mind. I took him being in the belly of the beast to mean he is consumed by his thoughts. So if the beast (mind) killed what was in its belly (Wayne), it would be suicide.
                      damn ok that's deep, and makes more sense.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I don't know about all that but I fucking love this song

Comment

Working...
                        X