• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    how anyone can hate Wayne I don't know.

Comment

I Wonder Where I Was On This Day Cause It Doesn't Look Like I Was There

Comment

These are classic for sure, I've watched them so many times. Being in the studio with wayne and watching him create must so dope.

Comment

my baby teached him well :-) xx

xxx

Comment

A lot of people starting to recognise but haters are still everywhere - I saw someone yesterday say 6 Foot 7 Foot is Wayne's only good song - so many ignorant haters, lmao.

Comment

uhh maybe because he has put out wack shit for 10 years? We got alot of great material and classics since 2008 from Wayne. But for an average hip hop/mainstream listener, they will just hear No Worries, Lollipop, A Milli, his horrendus features on pop songs etc.. The album gems, mixtape weezy, leaks and dope features does not usually reach the average listener.

Not hating, this is facts. It's the same with alot of great artists, their mainstream music is far from great.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                uhh maybe because he has put out wack shit for 10 years? We got alot of great material and classics since 2008 from Wayne. But for an average hip hop/mainstream listener, they will just hear No Worries, Lollipop, A Milli, his horrendus features on pop songs etc.. The album gems, mixtape weezy, leaks and dope features does not usually reach the average listener.

Not hating, this is facts. It's the same with alot of great artists, their mainstream music is far from great.
                Hater!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

that 2012-2014 run hurt his image so badly lol people turned on him and called him washed and he hasnt redeemed himself since seeing as we havent got an album since IANAHB2 FWA dont count cause no one knows it exists l;ol

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    that 2012-2014 run hurt his image so badly lol people turned on him and called him washed and he hasnt redeemed himself since seeing as we havent got an album since IANAHB2 FWA dont count cause no one knows it exists l;ol
                    You know it exists

I know it exists too

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                      You know it exists

I know it exists too
                      Yeah its a fan service project but the public didn't talk about it therefore his image is still shaky

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                      X