lil wayne engineer says he makes his voice bad on purpose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    So lets all get together and tweet Mack Maine and Tez....... ?
    Them niggaz don't care about our opinion lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      Them niggaz don't care about our opinion lol
      If EVERYBODY on here did it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        have y'all heard Wayne talk normally lately?

Dude's voice is all fucked because of all the lean he took on his younger age. It's like a robot is stuck in his throat.

Compare that to a random old video of his, and you can tell he's voice was much smoother back then.

Dude just fucked his voice up, and now his raps are unlistenable.

often thought about this

But don't you think that all this perfoming non-stop also plays its part?

Comment

if everybody did they probably would change something, i dont think they r that retarted...the problem is to make everybody tweet them.
          hell i even think if everybody tweeted their asses to release carter v after wayne gave that wildwayne interview, stating he can release it at any given time, they had to come up with something...but you also have yes man not only as a part of his team but also as fans.
          i understand he wants to make money with cv and i would love to buy it and support him, since ive bought like every physical album he released but if they keep playing like dat they gonna end up sellin like 10k copies(exaggerated on purpose) but i think you know what im trying to say

Comment

i mean if everybody on here did it maybe, getting everyone to do it is a whole other story though

Comment

We�ve heard Wayne do lower pitched voices when he wants too...

Comment

Y’all tweaking, is his voice still annoying to you guys? It’s never been consistent as long as we’ve known him so whys is so surprising that it’s high pitted sometimes? It’s not even been bad lately

Comment

[MENTION=61746]Vocker[/MENTION] no Wayne's voice is strange idk why he like autotune so much

- - - Updated - - -

but it is what the dude loves
                  "I dont like to STOP, I believe u STOP when you DIE"......

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    i mean if everybody on here did it maybe, getting everyone to do it is a whole other story though
                    well we all need to get together and make this shit happen

Comment

well we all need to get together and make this shit happen

dont have twitter, but ill make one if everyone on here actually goes through with it

Comment

Shit y�all just tell me I def tweet

Comment

He hasn't had a high pitch verse in a min. It's been like that since he got out of jail for some reason. But only ones that I find super unbearable are like the about the money remix or Moolah where he screeches. It's not about how high his voice is it's about how he pitches it, & the way he pitches the auto tune that makes it annoying sometimes. & it's him, it's not Mack or the engineer or nobody else. Wayne listens to his shit before he drops it, he likes it. Stop blaming other ppl for his decisions

Comment

Working...
                          X