Birdman is hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
    how if you say wayne career is declining? if wayne so done why wont birdman let him go
    coz he ain't about to pay up 50 milli and give away full rights of Drake and Nicki. Plus he still got C5 which still got some hype to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post

- - - Updated - - -

whenever u feel like siding with birdman just remember this dude ordered a hit on Wayne who he still constantly states is his 'son'
    Allegedly

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by StazBalzer View Post
    Rick Ross replied to Birdbeeeezyy
    Oh, now Bird ain't right, but back then when you were following his every move trying to be a fraction of what he is, he was your idol.

Fuck niggas. Birdman the only real nigga left
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Shout Out Rozay

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Allegedly
        plenty of evidence & motive

#FREEVELVET

Comment

ive nearly given up on all this. Weezy is a ghost these days and it just seems like it's a stalemate and it's never going to get resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
            I miss hearing Birdman's interludes on Tunechi songs
            Man FUCK THAT NIGGA

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              ive nearly given up on all this. Weezy is a ghost these days and it just seems like it's a stalemate and it's never going to get resolved.
              Saddest thing to ever happen to a superstar in any music genre ever. I'm talking about the nerve of disrespect from Birdman, fans, other rappers etc. why is Rick Ross the only mother fucker speaking in Wayne's defense..? I've never in my life seen someone put a label on their back carry them for a decade when everyone thought they were done after Juvenile/Mannie Fresh left, set billboard records right up there with fuckin Elvis Presley, and get treated like this..ever. This man has done so much cash money was basically that mans label he ran shit not only there but rap as a whole for a solid 6-7 years. Then for him to do all that and ya don't wanna give that man everything he gave to you? Truly sickening. Fuck birdman. I fuck with drake and Nicki and people on young money but fuck them too and Cortez's bitch ass for not standing up for Wayne. Like why are we not hearing more from people Wayne has always been cool with ? Like more from 2 Chainz, T-Pain, Cam'ron, Juelz Santana, Future.. etc just crazy that the guy a lot of people may consider to be the best to ever do it get this type of treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
                Saddest thing to ever happen to a superstar in any music genre ever. I'm talking about the nerve of disrespect from Birdman, fans, other rappers etc. why is Rick Ross the only mother fucker speaking in Wayne's defense..? I've never in my life seen someone put a label on their back carry them for a decade when everyone thought they were done after Juvenile/Mannie Fresh left, set billboard records right up there with fuckin Elvis Presley, and get treated like this..ever. This man has done so much cash money was basically that mans label he ran shit not only there but rap as a whole for a solid 6-7 years. Then for him to do all that and ya don't wanna give that man everything he gave to you? Truly sickening. Fuck birdman. I fuck with drake and Nicki and people on young money but fuck them too and Cortez's bitch ass for not standing up for Wayne. Like why are we not hearing more from people Wayne has always been cool with ? Like more from 2 Chainz, T-Pain, Cam'ron, Juelz Santana, Future.. etc just crazy that the guy a lot of people may consider to be the best to ever do it get this type of treatment.
                2 Chainz has done a lot for Wayne in this situation and helped put an album out with him thats a really good thing for him to do and got my respect because of it even though im not a Chainz fan

T-Pain also released an album with Wayne which was a good thing to do in order to keep his name rolling

Juelz Santana teased I CANT FEEL MY FACE and if he follows with what pain and chainz did then his doing good on Waynes behalf also

Future thats a weird scenario i feel like their relationship has become distant and damaged since the whole "Karate Chop (Remix)" bs since then Future Wayne dont collaborate nearly at all so that could explain his silence

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Comment

Birdman really ruined Wayne career and legacy

Comment

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
                      Birdman really ruined Wayne career and legacy
                      Dude is prolly still rubbing his hands thinkin about it. He don�t give a fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
                        boil down the water.. money, power, ego's.. people w/ wealth rare come out the clouds until something "drastic" happen, i.e. death of loved. sometimes if not that but if someone just lower their pride and reconcile, it'd be much more love, then hate. its hard to draw that line, bust a dinner plate, what broke and who's left!

Comment

#paydatman

Comment

Working...
                          X