I knock her lights out, and she still shine,
    I hate to see her go, but I love to watch her leave
    But I keep her running back and forth
    soccer team
    Cold as a winters day,
    Hot as a summer's eve,
    Young Money thieves
    Steal your love and leave

sht is deep...link between michael jackson and murder as his death was conspired to be murder by the doctor...the whole thing can be a metaphor for the sun and moon/ying yang. for starters the good and bad reference like ying yang. the way her and ass are used especially following the way good and bad are used we can also infer "her" represents her face and "ass" is her ass(as they are kind of oppostites) he's attracted to her face and she has an attractive ass. her face can be a reference to the sun as a lot of time smiley faces are linked with the sun and her ass is the moon. knock her lights out is another way of saying the sun leaving but she still shines because it is behind the moon, (down dog position) also confirming "she/her" is the sun. hate to see her go is like hating when the sun leaves and the days over but love to watch her leave is the sunset. as people generally like watching sunsets. also when a girl turns around and walks away the moment when she twirls is generally considered to be sexy which would be like the sunset as ur going from face to ass (sun to moon). back and fourth can be referenced to the ying yang and push pull of the sun and moon and a soccer ball can also be similar to moon imagery. confirming this with the day and eve reference in the next line as well as more opposites with cold/hot and winter/summer. then "knock her lights out and she still shine" is linked to "cold as a winter's day, hot as a summer's eve" as he is referencing it gets hotter "sexually" at night time when the sun is down and the moon is out. also one could pull out a reference that wayne keeps praising her ass which in general is linked with the moon "mooning," just as a dog howls at and worships the moon referencing what wayne always tells us, he is a dog.

and in the first lines of michael jackson's Bad, he says "ur butt is mine" which is what wayne seems to be talking about throughout the whole song. also confirms why he went from "she michael jackson bad" to "im attraced to her with her attractive ass" and how michael jackson makes sense as a name drop in this song, speifically his song bad...as well as michael sang "im walking on the sunshine"

this could all be a stretch but idk. its kinda cool
    Last edited by jhoya101; 10-17-2017, 02:19 AM.

lmaoooooo this is funny as fuck esp how you ended it with this COULD be a stretch boy this is the biggest stretch ive ever witnessed lmaooooooo

#FREEVELVET

Comment

pass whatever you smokin plz

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        Lmao

Comment

is there a tl;dr version?

Comment

I don't think a song like bed rock would be that deep

Comment

Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                Huh-larious

Comment

u where high as fuck when u edited this post tbh
                  "I dont like to STOP, I believe u STOP when you DIE"......

Comment

Comment

the song is about making a girls bed rock, nothing else

Comment

Issa pop song no more

Comment

Working...
                        X