Did anyone think Wayne would make it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone think Wayne would make it?

Wayne was 14 when he was in the Hot Boys album. Did anyone's around that time believe Wayne would be at the level he is now?

Compare to recently we were introduced to Lil Chuckee and Lil Twist (not saying that has the same ability as Wayne but were young) and I knew that maybe Lil Twist had a chance but both were average rappers.

Yes cause of his work ethic and hunger to be the best

Twist and Chuckee don't have that

Comment

at the time when the hot boys left i dont think anyone would of guessed weezy would have blown up to be the rapper he is/was

Comment

I wasn't old enough or listening to Tunechi at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Yes cause of his work ethic and hunger to be the best

Twist and Chuckee don't have that
          How did you know about his work ethic back in those days ?

Back in Those days if you was my age you was rocking to either Wayne, Bow Wow or Romeo Rap Wise. Them niggas was our Lil Uzi, Lil Boat, etc

Wayne Always Been My Favorite. Bling Bliing & Tha Block Is Hot Was My Favorite Songs Until Tha Carter Dropped. I Always knew Wayne Would Be That Nigga!

Comment

No one knew he was gonna blow up to be a superstar. Like at one point the most popular musician in the world not just rapper. No one coulda guess Wayne was gonna have like the best run in hip hop history the only person that may have been bigger then Wayne at a point was Em/50 Cent. However idk like looking back on it there was always something about Lil Wayne that stood out amongst the other hot boys and that was just his swag/approach. Dude always seemed confident like he was the shit from the get-go and that's why even back then he was always my favorite outta the group. I loved the whole hot boys crew all of em were dope, but Wayne always stood out to me atleast back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Freeweezy69 View Post
              Wayne was 14 when he was in the Hot Boys album. Did anyone's around that time believe Wayne would be at the level he is now? Compare to recently we were introduced to Lil Chuckee and Lil Twist (not saying that has the same ability as Wayne but were young) and I knew that maybe Lil Twist had a chance but both were average rappers.
              no sir

Comment

lil chuckee

Comment

Working...
                X