Danny start the go fund me ASAP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
    They didnt release no tracks when that geauxweezygeaux dude was leaking tracks, so it wont work
    Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
    Because that's Wayne's cousin and they knew he wouldn't ever leak them

This song is actually in the hands of a hacker

The songs were given to geaux these other ones are from a hacker whos demanding profit for the song it would be smart if they just drop it on streaming services to get profit as a loosie then to potentially given a substantial amount of money to a hacker

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      The songs were given to geaux these other ones are from a hacker whos demanding profit for the song it would be smart if they just drop it on streaming services to get profit as a loosie then to potentially given a substantial amount of money to a hacker
      They cant drop songs on streaming services bro

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
        They cant drop songs on streaming services bro

Your right

Was hopeful thinking haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I�m definitely down at this point to pay for some Wayne tracks. I haven�t talked about buying music in prolly almost near a decade lmao. But at this point if that�s what I gotta do to hear Wayne I�m all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            Right

Olly an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              Right

Olly an idiot
              Thanks buddy

Comment

what if this song is a fake mashup with chopped lyrics of unrelased lil wayne songs with a type beat produced by musicmafia?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolMods View Post
                  what if this song is a fake mashup with chopped lyrics of unrelased lil wayne songs with a type beat produced by musicmafia?
                  Then we would expose them for being a fake ass site tryna scam bitcoins.

anyway I don't think Danny can start a page or else he would of responded by now. It would be up to another trusted member of the site

Comment

How is that fake? It's unreleased lyrics over an unreleased beat.... haha No less "real" than that Onhel song that he just used Waynes chopped lyrics for.

Comment

I really doubt that =/

Comment

What's [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] say on this?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

yall complaining bout gettin no music. now there is sum content and yall trippin.

Comment

Working...
                          X