So how is it going to go down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how is it going to go down?

Given the constant snippets ans collaborations and songs we know have been made and not released how will all this music drop? Will we get a 1000 song one time drop or will wayne 'retire' and we'll be drip fed the remaining music? Or will we never hear another wayne song again

#FREEVELVET

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    Given the constant snippets ans collaborations and songs we know have been made and not released how will all this music drop? Will we get a 1000 song one time drop or will wayne 'retire' and we'll be drip fed the remaining music? Or will we never hear another wayne song again
    A few years back Tyga had an unreleased Tupac verse on his album, So anything is possible. We got T-Wayne this year and we never thought it would see the light of day. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if there are songs coming out 30 years from now. Maybe not ever month or year but random songs. There are so many mentioned projects/albums that never came to be such as the Badass Grasshopper project.

-EDIT-

Not a statement implying hate on Wayne but the thing is holding onto music too long is something Wayne has to worry about. T-Wayne as a whole for example came out way too late. Sure it was a nostalgic trip down memory lane but I didn't enjoy it as much as I would have if it were to have come out in 2009. It has to be all about taking advantage of the need/desire/enjoyment of your product and in this case music isn't always timeless. Rap has an era vibe to it (this goes for all rappers) So we'll see if the desire stands up against the test of time.

-Edit 2- Artists in a way can be compared to athletes, The desire/hunger/aggression the pure skill and ability to be great only lasts for so long. It isn't a question of can you rap? it's now a question of can you still rap? Wayne has always said he wanted to retire by 35 and Wayne is around that age so these next few years can easily be his last as far as being active as an artist go. My advice is live in the now with his music and don't worry about what happens after his career until he actually retires. There isn't a lot of time left if he is true to his word. Much like your/my favorite athletes they will one day retire and we'll never see them play again. We may of course see them in other ways and that is what Wayne has talked about. (Ex: Buying into a sports team/Acting)
    Last edited by danielnfl36; 11-06-2017, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Soon come

Coming soon

Just wait on it

Comment

Or will we never hear another wayne song again
        probably this

Comment

we wont get any new music from weezy until he gets off cash money
          and right now it looks like he wont ever get out of his contract

Comment

"I just hope I be alive to see a Dedication 6"

Comment

I'll Ask Him Now For You, Brb

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
                I'll Ask Him Now For You, Brb
                You are trash

Comment

dont worry about it

Comment

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
                    You are trash
                    Guddaville Series Are Dope AF!

Comment

Working...
                    X