No announcement yet.

Help identifying song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=85023]Lucifer[/MENTION] What Juelz song you talking about?
    The Weezy Bible

GOOGLE SHEET | MEGA DOWNLOAD

Comment

email the admin of the board?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
        email the admin of the board?
        I've been chatting with him on facebook Messenger. He doesn't have the song anymore.
        The Weezy Bible

Comment

Originally posted by hawth33 View Post
          I found a list of songs on the old cash money forum a while back and came across a song I cannot identify. The song was labeled "Lil Wayne - No Questions.mp3".

• This is most likely a renamed song that was from one of the many unofficial mixtapes from 2006 to 2009, so start there.
          • The post was made on May 17th 2009, so the song must have been released in 2009 or prior.
          • Is most likely a solo song since no other artists are named. Most of the songs in the list had the features listed correctly.
          • Possibly but not likely, it could be a song that Wayne was featured on but the song was clipped to only have his part and had a different name that was pulled from his lyrics. Example Britney Spears Ft. Lil Wayne "Bad Girl" was put on one of the Tear Drop Tune mixtapes as a solo song named "Bad".

Appreciate the help.
          did we find this

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
            did we find this
            sadly no. I can't think of any songs that have "no questions" for lyrics from 2009 and prior.
            The Weezy Bible

Comment

Originally posted by hawth33 View Post
              sadly no. I can't think of any songs that have "no questions" for lyrics from 2009 and prior.
              me neither and google doesn�t also.

Comment

Working...
              X