General fundraiser for current and future Wayne leaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General fundraiser for current and future Wayne leaks

As much as I hate to do it, I would like to start a fundraiser for the leaked songs music mafia has and any future ones.

Donation form here. This is just to see how many are interested. Filling it out will not submit any donations.
    https://goo.gl/forms/evLIT0kkHmfWlpIj2

The current songs they have (along with current bitcoin to USD rate) are:

Joog - 0.05 BTC (roughly $817)
    Third Strike - 10 people x 0.025 BTC (10 people pay $405)

They only take Bitcoin, so I was thinking of starting a Generosity fundraiser (like gofundme, but less fees) and once the amount we need is reached, buy the bitcoin. I propose we buy joog first, then offer them another .05 BTC for third strike. I think they only did the group bid thing for third strike bc they didn't sell it at first.

https://musicmafia.to/music.html#menu

https://www.generosity.com/learn/how-it-works/

If I can get enough people committed, I will set up the fundraiser.
    Let me know if you're in, think I am a sell out, etc. Any input is welcome.
    Last edited by hawth33; 12-08-2017, 05:53 PM.
    The Weezy Bible

GOOGLE SHEET | MEGA DOWNLOAD

Didnt Third Strike get took down ?

Comment

bitcoin is too much friend. we shouldnt be paying for wayne songs anyway, we have enough of his music

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        Didnt Third Strike get took down ?
        originally yeah because no one bought it, its up again on the bottom of the page under the "group funding system"

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        bitcoin is too much friend. we shouldnt be paying for wayne songs anyway, we have enough of his music
        Agreed with Bitcoin being too much, that's why I am trying the fundraiser. Obviously no one but the actual record companies themselves would buy one song for $600. But if we get enough people to pitch in a few dollars a piece, over time it can add up. Just seeing if others are interested. I'd throw in a cool $20.

Maybe we don't use it for joog, but something better that comes along. Or something else they already have (I have tried asking, but they apparently only respond if you show proof of funds).
        The Weezy Bible

Comment

Originally posted by hawth33 View Post
          originally yeah because no one bought it, its up again on the bottom of the page under the "group funding system"

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed with Bitcoin being too much, that's why I am trying the fundraiser. Obviously no one but the actual record companies themselves would buy one song for $600. But if we get enough people to pitch in a few dollars a piece, over time it can add up. Just seeing if others are interested. I'd throw in a cool $20.

Maybe we don't use it for joog, but something better that comes along. Or something else they already have (I have tried asking, but they apparently only respond if you show proof of funds).
          We need Joog, especially because it's on 2014-15 London on Da Track production

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

Originally posted by Damyan View Post
            Agreed. I'd buy them all if I had the cash. I hate seeing these songs go unreleased.
            The Weezy Bible

Comment

Originally posted by Damyan View Post
              How you know London produced it?

Comment

sorry man dont really want to put down the money for these songs especially if waynes team randomly decides to drop it one day lol

#FREEVELVET

Comment

i would drop in 20$ for sure, but only if we have enough people together tho

Comment

I�ll drop in �20 / $20 dosent matter as long as we have the numbers

Comment

A good idea would be to make a google sheets or something similar, where people can put in how much they would commit to put in, and once you get the numbers you can actually put in the money

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        How you know London produced it?
                        Well, if you know his sound, you can tell, but also the way the alarm FX is used (0:10), you know that's London 👌

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

Working...
                        X