No announcement yet.

Dream Dedication 6 Trackilst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool tracklist but it would never be real. we already saw about 15 young money artists are featured all over the tape

Comment

Where Is My Feature?????

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
        cool tracklist but it would never be real. we already saw about 15 young money artists are featured all over the tape
        Good. That�s what his mixtapes used to be like back in the day just strictly him killing shit with young money boys.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I want something like D5 with only young money artists like the old days.. a feature from Drake would be hard, and maybe one new school artist like Kodak again or maybe that Rich The Kid collab and I�m good. Hopefully these beats aren�t old af tho.

Comment

Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
          Good. That’s what his mixtapes used to be like back in the day just strictly him killing shit with young money boys.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I want something like D5 with only young money artists like the old days.. a feature from Drake would be hard, and maybe one new school artist like Kodak again or maybe that Rich The Kid collab and I’m good. Hopefully these beats aren’t old af tho.
          not suffix and prefix.

also HoodyBaby wasn't with YM then lol.

Comment

Working...
          X