No announcement yet.

the public slept on this song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if they kept the exact same lyrics and had drake say them this song would be top 10 billboard hot 100 easily, it's sad, this song could have been huge

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      didn't know they had a video for this

Song had the potential to become a real hit for that beat and hook, but Wayne's verses were just unbearable tbh.

First verse is fine, second first and whatever comes after just whack, like he didn't know what to say anymore and just kept spitting garbage.

Add to that his cracking voice..nope, its not suppose to be a struggle to listen to a "hit" song bruh lol
      subject matter relatable and if u wanna argue that Mirror on Tha Carter IV followed the exact same formula and it was successful

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        subject matter relatable and if u wanna argue that Mirror on Tha Carter IV followed the exact same formula and it was successful
        How are you comparing this to Mirror? lmao

The "formula" which is a good beat and hook are there, but it's Wayne's verses that are the problem.

In Mirror his voice is alright, no weird autotune or trying so hard to sing (OHH LAARD). Just having a mellow flow and delivery. It was a good rap/pop song.

Actually we can compare this to mirror and realize how this one is trashed.
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          if they kept the exact same lyrics and had drake say them this song would be top 10 billboard hot 100 easily, it's sad, this song could have been huge
          charlie Puth is pretty big too homey, no homo.

Comment

Originally posted by vocker View Post
            how are you comparing this to mirror? Lmao

the "formula" which is a good beat and hook are there, but it's wayne's verses that are the problem.

In mirror his voice is alright, no weird autotune or trying so hard to sing (ohh laard). Just having a mellow flow and delivery. It was a good rap/pop song.

Actually we can compare this to mirror and realize how this one is trashed.

wrong

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I dunno its to poppy for me.. remove that disney character signing on the hook and replace it with something more gritty and real and it be a hit tho for sure

Comment

the public will sleep on d6 too

Comment

oh my days i LOVVEEEEEEE this song so much <3 xxx

xxx

Comment

Working...
                  X