No announcement yet.

The day Lil' Wayne realized he is going to fall off hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, horrible trolling. It's horrible all around, but the fact he picked the cup back up in late 2013 makes this invalid, anyway.

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

vocker is probably birdman' son
      wasnt it confirmed he goes on lwhq

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        vocker is probably birdman' son
        wasnt it confirmed he goes on lwhq

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
          Well I'd rather Tunechi be healthy and still drop good music anyway. Just because you aren't feeling his new music doesn't mean everyone else isn't
          You can't tell me today's music compare to anything he released in 2008. He knew he'll fall off.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
          by gawd, why is Vocker such a fuck nigga
          Didn't say nothing, all came from the mans mouth himself.

Not my problem you're still on denial when he knew himself he'll fall off.

I'm just posting the facts

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Damyan View Post
          Lol, horrible trolling. It's horrible all around, but the fact he picked the cup back up in late 2013 makes this invalid, anyway.
          He didn't pick the cup back up. Just coz he was holding cups doesn't mean codeine was on it

He'll never pick it up, he's too wise to do it. Proof is that he fucking skates now while he records in the studio...sipping would drain him from all that energy.
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            You can't tell me today's music compare to anything he released in 2008. He knew he'll fall off.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

He didn't pick the cup back up. Just coz he was holding cups doesn't mean codeine was on it

He'll never pick it up, he's too wise to do it. Proof is that he fucking skates now while he records in the studio...sipping would drain him from all that energy.
            bruh his a lot better now that he doesn't have codeine he is more of a competent rapper truth is though he still sips lean and also takes pills anyway so mans still on the codeine at a lesser extent
            Last edited by Zimmie; 12-20-2017, 03:45 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I dnt understand why everyone thinks the cup and what he's on now are different. Wayne's been an opiate addict for a long long time. Whether he be drinking codeine or popping perc 30s. He's high on opiates all the time and has been for many years. Whether he has a cup or not he's still on the same drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. That's why there's picture of him with his dirty Jones, right? Lol. Cmon, kid.
                You can skate, & sip lean. Just like he was able to sip lean, heavily, & still give a great show back during his heavy usage days.

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

Sticknmove

- - - Updated - - -

Go waste15 000 posts else where. Your hate is unwanted

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                    Sticknmove

- - - Updated - - -

Go waste15 000 posts else where. Your hate is unwanted
                    What hate?

literally posted a video of Wayne and quoted him
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

If you gotta ask youre fucking retarded

Comment

vocker is waynes biggest fan in disguise

Comment

I think Vocker is just a realist and understands Wayne isn't what he was, in many ways. By no means is he a bad artist, he is still smart, creative and a great rapper. But he isn't what we had back in the day, nowhere near. It's not even the same person. I see some absolutely ridiculous comments here by some new and even old guys like 'Wayne's starting his new prime' and I just laugh to myself. Lots of obsessed and blind people.

Wayne for me, still is and will always be one of the greatest to ever do it. Period. But that doesn't make me blind to the fact that he has nothing on his older self. I think his old self would absolutely murder the new Wayne we've had over this past few years. And I held on for some time wishing every project that come out was gonna be that old Wayne. But eventually I just accepted it wasn't going to happen. I appreciate any good music he puts out now and ignore the trash.

Look at the approach he used to take to his music. It's not the same, mindset wise. And I'm sorry but if Wayne jumped on a Jay-Z beat back in the day, he would make sure to make that beat his and do it better than Jay. We would have got a very different version of Blackin Out many years ago.

If Vocker trolling so be it, but if he ain't, he just living in the real world.
                          Last edited by Kuzz; 12-23-2017, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X