Sorry for the Wait 2 vs No Ceilings 2 vs Dedication 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for the Wait 2 vs No Ceilings 2 vs Dedication 6

lets settle this discussion which out of the latest tapes out of Wayne is the best?
    Sorry For The Wait 2
    0%
    No Ceilings 2
    0%
    Dedication 6
    0%

#FREEVELVET

Not sure. But NC2 is definently the worst one

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
      Not sure. But NC2 is definently the worst one
      i'd love for someone to argue it as the best one lol would be an intense discussion

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Need more time to digest D6 and get part 2 first but I think I might it like it best because of the flow and bars on it .. Sorry for the wait 2 is one of my favorite wayne tapes

No ceilings 2 is the worst wayne tape I�ve ever heard

Comment

this a tough one.. damn
          "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

Sorry 4 the wait 2 better. The other 2 I never went back to listen to them so s4tw2 for me

Comment

we should let d6 settle a bit first and we are still about to get the second part of it dont forget. but i went with d6

Comment

It's too early zimbo

Comment

NC 2 = SFTW2 and I need part two before I can discuss the entirety of that tape but part 1 is on par with those releases no better no worse no ceilings 2 severely underrated

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
                    NC 2 = SFTW2 and I need part two before I can discuss the entirety of that tape but part 1 is on par with those releases no better no worse no ceilings 2 severely underrated
                    I agree that NC2 is very underrated. There were like 8 tracks that I don't think were great, but still listenable. Maybe the amount of tracks on it and the production are what people don't like. Manny yelling 'bisexual' 10 seconds into the project doesn't help either.

Comment

Originally posted by bhawks24 View Post
                      I agree that NC2 is very underrated. There were like 8 tracks that I don't think were great, but still listenable. Maybe the amount of tracks on it and the production are what people don't like. Manny yelling 'bisexual' 10 seconds into the project doesn't help either.
                      LMaooo yea mannie was on some real other shit I still don�t know what he was tryna say, but with shit like b2b, live from the gutter verse, no reason, no days off, destroyed I really don�t get why people act like this projects trash theres plenty of heat front to back

Comment

S4TW2 right now but in a few weeks I know it will be D6

Comment

Working...
                        X