Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys listen to Lil Wayne with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys listen to Lil Wayne with?

I find that how I hear his music correlates with how much I enjoy it. Maybe can be said for all music, but especially with lil Wayne's, in my experience. I have a nice sound system in my car so I listen to most of it there, but curious as to what you guys use and if you guys agree with me.

Side note: there's been times I've listened to a new song of his in cheap earphones and think it's wack and don't play it again until it maybe comes up in shuffle on my car and I have a eureka (pun intended) moment and end up really loving the song

I use my ears.

I guess im unique but I was born with these 2 fleshy things on each side of my face and they seem to accurately hear vibrations.

Its been pretty useful so far but it can have its up n downs.

Like for example play music to loud .. damage.. play music to long..damage..

But I have adjusted to it and I think im at a nice medium.

Comment

Been bumping D6 with headphones when I need to be pumped up and that shit works a treat

Comment

this thread Op's lowkey way of flexing his sound system to answer question though i use earphones

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
        I use my ears.

I guess im unique but I was born with these 2 fleshy things on each side of my face and they seem to accurately hear vibrations.

lmfao

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          this thread Op's lowkey way of flexing his sound system to answer question though i use earphones

lmfao
          He did flex on me tho. Om still driving in my parents car;( bet he got his own porsche
          "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

I got Bang&Olufsen in my Audi I got due to the government giving me money for throwing away my old dirty car. What say you now OP

Comment

My computer, my phone, my car

Comment

I use my ears.

Lmaooo

Comment

Lmao fuck you guys

Comment

I use my ears.

Comment

my laptop

Comment

I use my ears.

Comment

Working...
                        X