Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dedication 6 pt 2 needs to drop quickly before hype dies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedication 6 pt 2 needs to drop quickly before hype dies.

It's best to take advantage of momentum.

I just hope part 2 better then part 1 because there was only like 2 songs I liked from part 1 that’s just my opinion because family feud better then every track then part 1 that juelz Santana feature about to be fire you know when weezy and juelz on the same track it’s gonna be fire

Comment

I know this is going to sound dumb and would never happen. But if Young Money really wanted to build hype as a whole label right now, they would release Dedication 6: Redloaded as a collabo mixtape with drake. 1 nicki Minaj feature, a feature with quack or Travis Scott or someone that’s super “poppin” right now with the young folks. This would get the masses attention but I know as Weezy fans we wouldn’t really want that. We want straight weezy songs. I just think it would be brazy and build off the hype of Family Feud.

Haha sorry high af and always tryna think of more creative shit their team could be doing haha

Comment

Y'all have to remember Wayne had hardly dropped anything all year. And managed to pull one of the biggest buzzes of the year (without drake) . I don't see why droping part 2 a bit late is going to have any negative effect on the attention it will get.

I'm saying that though if it was possible to drop an album, they should do that shit as quick as possible after the tape drops (but they can't release an album) . Wayne don't need drake to get attention

Comment

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
          Y'all have to remember Wayne had hardly dropped anything all year. And managed to pull one of the biggest buzzes of the year (without drake) . I don't see why droping part 2 a bit late is going to have any negative effect on the attention it will get.

I'm saying that though if it was possible to drop an album, they should do that shit as quick as possible after the tape drops (but they can't release an album) . Wayne don't need drake to get attention
          Because right now everyone is on this Wayne train. Strike now while the iron is hot man. It should already be done at this point anyways.

Comment

Everybody will still download it when it drops
            Idk what y'all trippin about
            It's not like its an Album that needs to sell a million copies or anything

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
              I know this is going to sound dumb and would never happen. But if Young Money really wanted to build hype as a whole label right now, they would release Dedication 6: Redloaded as a collabo mixtape with drake. 1 nicki Minaj feature, a feature with quack or Travis Scott or someone that�s super �poppin� right now with the young folks. This would get the masses attention but I know as Weezy fans we wouldn�t really want that. We want straight weezy songs. I just think it would be brazy and build off the hype of Family Feud. Haha sorry high af and always tryna think of more creative shit their team could be doing haha
              definiately not happening, we already know vice versa, stephnaie acevedo, lil twist and jay jones on part 2

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmike231 View Post
                I just hope part 2 better then part 1 because there was only like 2 songs I liked from part 1 that’s just my opinion because family feud better then every track then part 1 that juelz Santana feature about to be fire you know when weezy and juelz on the same track it’s gonna be fire
                Agreed
                "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

All they need to do is drop a song a couple days before the release and everyone will be hyped again

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmike231 View Post
                    Yea I�m def ready for the track with Juelz fasho

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                      definiately not happening, we already know vice versa, stephnaie acevedo, lil twist and jay jones on part 2
                      Jay Jones dope tho

Why pick on somebody helpless
                      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                        Jay Jones dope tho
                        hes too boring, wont ever get a fanbase jus like hoody, baby e, euro, gudda. idk why wayne is letting them doing songs on the d6. if jus was solo wayne goin in on the beats d6 would have been great.

also why they jus dont drop a youngmoney mixtape if they do songs together. its not like someone is checking them out for their solo carreres
                        we the business - birdman

Comment

Working...
                        X