Can someone help me locate this song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me locate this song?

Can't forget the name but it's around Tha Block Is Hot era... pretty sure it was on that album but can't find it on the tracklist.

It's essentially a back and forth between Birdman and Wayne where Birdman's saying "oh you want all these fancy cars etc? well you gotta do this this this and this"

One of the wayne lines is something like "I got heart and love for the game" to which Birdman replies with something like "you can't have heart, you gotta have smarts and brain" and then he goes on to say the game will destroy wayne's heart or something along those lines

[MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by PatsMK12 View Post
      Can't forget the name but it's around Tha Block Is Hot era... pretty sure it was on that album but can't find it on the tracklist.

It's essentially a back and forth between Birdman and Wayne where Birdman's saying "oh you want all these fancy cars etc? well you gotta do this this this and this"

One of the wayne lines is something like "I got heart and love for the game" to which Birdman replies with something like "you can't have heart, you gotta have smarts and brain" and then he goes on to say the game will destroy wayne's heart or something along those lines
      You might be thinking of Lil' One off Lights Out
      RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Originally posted by jmbandit View Post
        You might be thinking of Lil' One off Lights Out

Comment

I say Lil Oneeeee, what's happening with you big dog

Comment

Working...
          X