Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Lil Wayne was relevant, I think he would of been flamed for his "rape" line on D6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Lil Wayne was relevant, I think he would of been flamed for his "rape" line on D6

I hate to say this but I do think if Tunechi was popping like he used to be, everyone would be talking about this bar n D6's 'Yeezy Sneakers'

I'mma wake the block, I'mma break the lock
    Then rape ya thot, then shake the spot
    Read more at https://www.lilwaynehq.com/lyrics/de...4OsLX1QRqRS.99

If he said this a few years ago he would of been flamed like crazy from everyone and maybe even Bumbu would of dropped him

Didn’t Wayne get dropped from his Mountain Dew deal because of that emmitt till line on that karate chop song by future?

Comment

Fucking retarded logic

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
        Didn’t Wayne get dropped from his Mountain Dew deal because of that emmitt till line on that karate chop song by future?
        Yeah, that was a terrible one though... haha Said it on a big Future single at the beginning of his verse all acapella and shit.

The line on D6 probably went right over everyone's head. I didn't even catch it first couple listens.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
          Yeah, that was a terrible one though... haha Said it on a big Future single at the beginning of his verse all acapella and shit.

The line on D6 probably went right over everyone's head. I didn't even catch it first couple listens.

just stupid because it wasn't even the first time he referenced emmitt till like that lol, people just sensitive as fuck

Comment

You're fucking retarded. Leave

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
              Yea, that's what I'm saying.

Rick Ross and other rappers have been in trouble for saying rape lines.

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
              You're fucking retarded. Leave
              Wow, why???

Comment

i thought the same ting bro

Comment

Look at this festival, Tunechi's name isn't even "big" on it

Originally posted by iruntings View Post
                  i thought the same ting bro
                  Thank you, that boy [MENTION=73566]ym9191[/MENTION] is too much in love with Tunechi, it's scary.

Comment

i agree tbh
                    i caught the rape line straight away
                    rick ross and rich homie quan got in serious shit for it didnt they??

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post

Thank you, that boy @ym9191 is too much in love with Tunechi, it's scary.
                      Is it scary ? Pull up or shut up

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post

Thank you, that boy [MENTION=73566]ym9191[/MENTION] is too much in love with Tunechi, it's scary.
                        Well its logical Wayne isnt headlining, he hasn't released an album for 5 years

Comment

Working...
                        X