Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    We Need This!!!!
    we definitely don't 2 chainz STRUGGLED to catch up with weezy on every song and got bodied every single time it was a jarring listen

i did enjoy the project ironically though because i think weezy needs to do more collab projects

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    I want that gotta lotta extended version sounds way better then the one on the album
    so fire im amazed this didn't drop

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      so fire im amazed this didn't drop
      I need this song fam lol I still can’t believe it was on the radio and no one like recorded it this extended version sounds way better then the gotta lotta on the collegrove album we have today

Comment

I need this song fam lol I still can’t believe it was on the radio and no one like recorded it this extended version sounds way better then the gotta lotta on the collegrove album we have today
        hahaha i think everyone just expected it would drop without a second thought on it becoming an unreleased song

#FREEVELVET

Comment

hahaha i think everyone just expected it would drop without a second thought on it becoming an unreleased song
          Lol I just hope it drops if they do a collegrove 2, they should add like the gotta lotta extended as a bonus like add it to a deluxe version that's fair

Comment

I want that gotta lotta extended version sounds way better then the one on the album
            MAAAANNNN, why do i just see this. AND WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS NOT THE OFFICIAL VERSION.
            "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

PLEASE.....

no
              Fuck out of here, Another album would be dope

you can listen to Lil whatever & Lil homo instead lol

Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post

uh 2 chainz will just get fckin bodied on every song again would rather hear a collab with someone who has some actual potential to offer competition like with Euro, Cory, Drake, Eminem etc

and why u hate the new gen so much

#FREEVELVET

Comment

uh 2 chainz will just get fckin bodied on every song again would rather hear a collab with someone who has some actual potential to offer competition like with Euro, Cory, Drake, Eminem etc

and why u hate the new gen so much
                  I hate all these new shit rappers (Lil Pump, Yachty, That 69 guy, kodak, smokepurp, trippie redd, XXX..) The list goes on.

Cant actually understand that people listen to them, they're shit lol

Comment

I hate all these new shit rappers (Lil Pump, Yachty, That 69 guy, kodak, smokepurp, trippie redd, XXX..) The list goes on.

Cant actually understand that people listen to them, they're shit lol
                    some of them are really bad but a lot of them are just young and are developing they sound lol

lil boat said time and time again he not really a good rapper his just doing it for fun
                    lil pump is a meme that went to far
                    trippie redd a weirdo i dont see his appeal ethier mostly cause he just yells and shit but i can dig a song or two
                    XXX on the other hand is a beast and if he put his head on right would be an insanely important artist

#FREEVELVET

Comment

some of them are really bad but a lot of them are just young and are developing they sound lol

lil boat said time and time again he not really a good rapper his just doing it for fun
                      lil pump is a meme that went to far
                      trippie redd a weirdo i dont see his appeal ethier mostly cause he just yells and shit but i can dig a song or two
                      XXX on the other hand is a beast and if he put his head on right would be an insanely important artist
                      That's the problem with music these days tbh

And xxx is a women beater that think he makes deeper music than he does

Comment

That's the problem with music these days tbh

And xxx is a women beater that think he makes deeper music than he does
                        you haven't heard a lot of his music by looks of it most diverse artist i've heard of since Wayne tbh guy has ALOT of potential but his a dumb ass and he makes this edgy weird acoustic singing stuff that is boring

but when he was first coming up mans was making all kinds of different songs and doing em well

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X