Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    all songs name me one where 2 chainz out rapped wayne
    I agree but he wasn't renegaded in EVERY song imo.

Comment

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
      I agree but he wasn't renegaded in EVERY song imo.
      definitely put in a body bag ive said in the past id prefer wayne to do a collab project with someone who can give him a lil competition

#FREEVELVET

Comment

definitely put in a body bag ive said in the past id prefer wayne to do a collab project with someone who can give him a lil competition
        Oh, I completely agree with that bro - it depends if you like 2 Chainz too I guess

Comment

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
          Oh, I completely agree with that bro - it depends if you like 2 Chainz too I guess
          only song i can say that 2 Chainz outrapped wayne was on Days and Days off IANAHB2 haha wayne spit some seirous dumpster juice on that track

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I think Collegrove 2 is really coming next, go and look at all the upcoming and past events Tunechi and 2 Chainz have had together on the blog:-

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/tag/2-chainz/

They've been together a lot recently so they must be working on something new

Comment

only song i can say that 2 Chainz outrapped wayne was on Days and Days off IANAHB2 haha wayne spit some seirous dumpster juice on that track
              It's rare that Chainz outraps Wayne tbh but he's still decent in my books

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                I think Collegrove 2 is really coming next, go and look at all the upcoming and past events Tunechi and 2 Chainz have had together on the blog:-

Can't be too mad if this is true

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post

i dont want thisssssssssssssssss just drop the leftovers and thats itttttt ffsssssss

i wantttt a fressshhh wayneee fookinnnnnn albummmm solo effort ffssssss

although i liikeeee collegroveeeeee 1

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                  X