No announcement yet.

Fake C5 drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever. I know it�s not a popular opinion but this shit is a fake if ever I seen it. They planned to do this so long that y�all would lose all y�all suspicions like you have... then when they felt Wayne fully had his groove back (and we almost there) that shit is gonna drop.

All I�m saying is: I have yet to see anything, any hard evidence that this isn�t all cooked up between Wayne and Baby. Sorry.

Ain�t y�all ever had a secret with someone that no one else could ever find out? It�s not as farcetched as you think. It�s a fucking smart business move - and Wayne, tez and birdman are nothing if not a few of smart niggas.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
      Whatever. I know it’s not a popular opinion but this shit is a fake if ever I seen it. They planned to do this so long that y’all would lose all y’all suspicions like you have... then when they felt Wayne fully had his groove back (and we almost there) that shit is gonna drop.

All I’m saying is: I have yet to see anything, any hard evidence that this isn’t all cooked up between Wayne and Baby. Sorry.

Ain’t y’all ever had a secret with someone that no one else could ever find out? It’s not as farcetched as you think. It’s a fucking smart business move - and Wayne, tez and birdman are nothing if not a few of smart niggas.

Wayne interest is at an all time low because of this dispute it is definitely not fake most of the industry has begun to black ball Birdman its dead ass definitely not fake at this point not even to mention the bullets fired etc

real life money isn't being made because of this dispute if you haven't notice a lot of Waynes music is being sourced from the inside or done for free no high-level producers or features its the bare minimum atm lol

#FREEVELVET

Comment

What about the fight at LIV nightclub?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          What about the fight at LIV nightclub?
          dude got pelted with drankzzzz weezy should have stuck the finger up

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Even after all these years, I still say the whole C5/Birdman/lawsuit bullshit is a goddamn fake. I'm 100% serious. I would put money on the fact that Wayne, Baby, Tez and Mack met privately years ago and said "Wayne's name ain't shit anymore, we are not dropping C5 under these conditions" So all that Christina Milian era stuff was shelved and thus began the big C5 drought.

I still haven't seen anything that convinces me any of this story is legit. Anyone can file a lawsuit, anyone can shoot at a tour bus, anyone can talk shit for years in interviews, anyone can leave a label, etc. When I see those two niggas in court TOGETHER and a verdict reached then MAAAAYYYBE i'll believe something might be going on. Otherwise, this is still and always has been a marketing ploy...... and I respect the fucking shit out of it. It's the biggest hustle of all time by two street hustlers who found themselves confronted with a problem: The biggest album we will ever have - the silver bullet in the YMCMB chamber might not be as shiny in 2014 as we thought it was. So they turned it into Detox.

Just watch, now that Wayne is on fire and getting respect again, that project is gonna drop soon. I can feel it in my bones. C5 coming..
            Shut ya hoe ass up

Comment

Well it definitely didn't help that no single beside believe me (which had been released in march and was handled extremely poorly, no video, on itunes only three weeks or so after release) created any kind of hype, and the supposed radio mainstream single start a fire was a total flop.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                Well it definitely didn't help that no single beside believe me (which had been released in march and was handled extremely poorly, no video, on itunes only three weeks or so after release) created any kind of hype, and the supposed radio mainstream single start a fire was a total flop.
                i wanna blame Birdman but tbh they could have done some smart shit with this new landscape you dont need a million dolalr ass video they coulda just recorded it in they mansions and shoulda been on itunes ASAP haha

start a fire was so cringe worthy it has potentional but wayne was waaaaay to graphic on that shit haha for it to be a successful radio trak

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I Can Confirm The Beef Is Real

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
                    Well, you convinced me!

Fuck outta here nigga!

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
                      as times I wonder if you would even be the Gudda Gudda...lol

Comment

Well, you convinced me!

Fuck outta here nigga!
                        are you going to ignore the fight at liv miami?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X