Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this enough confirmation Wayne is fucking Stephanie Acevedo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found out Christina Milian is Cuban too, so it might've been about her, cuz they were a couple in 2015

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

Originally posted by Damyan View Post
      Just found out Christina Milian is Cuban too, so it might've been about her, cuz they were a couple in 2015
      so wayne is banging all cuban girls

Comment

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
        so wayne is banging all cuban girls
        Shit, I would too. They bad af

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

Originally posted by Damyan View Post
          I found that line about tina hilarious when he said something like �when she turned around I hollered at sis�.

Comment

He's pretty much said so on a few songs. But any bitch that you see around Wayne in pics more than once he's fucking. Like in 09-10 when Shanell was attached to his hip. Dhea, Tina Turn Up was the only one who bragged about it cuz she was thirsty as fuck for attention.
            #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
              He's pretty much said so on a few songs. But any bitch that you see around Wayne in pics more than once he's fucking. Like in 09-10 when Shanell was attached to his hip. Dhea, Tina Turn Up was the only one who bragged about it cuz she was thirsty as fuck for attention.
              Dhea the GOAT

Comment

this bitch looks like a melted barbie doll.. wayne wouldnt be boasting bout tapping it.

Anyone with money could prob tap that plastic

Comment

Working...
                X