Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what should i expect from a lil wayne concert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    Wayne really cares about his fans too fam before the concert ended wayne said “I just want to let everyone of y’all that I appreciate you all that attended here tonight and thanks for being here in this journey while I’m fighting for my freedom. I ain’t shit without y’all repeat after me I AINT SHIT WITHOUT YALL” then his DJ said Free C5 then the concert ended haha

hahaha so keen bruh!

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      hahaha so keen bruh!
      I wanna go see him again in concert lol hopefully after this lawsuit is over or something drake and Wayne do another tour again I’ll be down to go

Comment

I'm sorry to say but his live performances ain't the same no more

Comment

lol he will be really late, he is always late for shows

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            I'm sorry to say but his live performances ain't the same no more
            why is that? have u been to a show recently?

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            lol he will be really late, he is always late for shows
            is this from personal experience?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

hahaha is he one of those performers that performers half of the first verse then stops i hate that shit drake did the same thing

- - - Updated - - -

lmao!!! wouldn't expect anything less lol was this a solo tour for tyga or?
              Yep, it was a solo smaller venue in 2013 I believe... Best part of the show was his DJ played Curtains by Wayne before the show before it was released and we were all trippin tf out. Haha

I was actually supposed to see Wayne in that same venue last year but I'm kinda glad I didn't because it was the one with the water bottle incident. "I don't know if you think I'm some sort of busta, I'm rich" haha
              Last edited by TUNE KNOWLEDGE; 02-12-2018, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                Yep, it was a solo smaller venue in 2013 I believe... Best part of the show was his DJ played Curtains by Wayne before the show before it was released and we were all trippin tf out. Haha

I was actually supposed to see Wayne in that same venue last year but I'm kinda glad I didn't because it was the one with the water bottle incident. "I don't know if you think I'm some sort of busta, I'm rich" haha

GOON SQUAD ahaha nah sounds like you got some serious bad luck bruh so dope hearing curtains unreleased though thats fire

#FREEVELVET

Comment

damn an hour is pretty long i'd say.....

does he perform full songs at all btw? what is your fav song that u saw live
                  I�ve seen him twice now and in 2k13 it was a mac miller x Wayne concert so first Mac Miller was performing, then Wayne�s do for 20 mins and then wayne
                  last year it was only Wayne so we had to wait a while, kinda annoying
                  he performed some songs completely but also only verses or hooks of some other songs
                  fav song Is easily im me and hustler Musik
                  prolly also cause both some of my fav Wayne songs in general

Comment

You can expect him to end his set by performing No Worries

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                      I’ve seen him twice now and in 2k13 it was a mac miller x Wayne concert so first Mac Miller was performing, then Wayne’s do for 20 mins and then wayne
                      last year it was only Wayne so we had to wait a while, kinda annoying
                      he performed some songs completely but also only verses or hooks of some other songs
                      fav song Is easily im me and hustler Musik
                      prolly also cause both some of my fav Wayne songs in general
                      thats dope was the crowd turnt? i hope he not to late for us haha seeing its a festival and all

#FREEVELVET

Comment

thats dope was the crowd turnt? i hope he not to late for us haha seeing its a festival and all
                        I don’t think he’ll be late at a festival tbh
                        At my last concert the crowd was pretty pissed at the end but for some reason got hyped when hoody performed topless lol
                        It all depends onnthrncrowd, Wayne will definitly perform songs like lollipop and no worries, no matter what’s happening
                        the key songs are the older ones tho, that’s why I wish the drake vs Wayne tour was in Europe, cause he performed songs like sky is the limit and stuff and I can’t really connect to these ianahb2 songs

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                          I don’t think he’ll be late at a festival tbh
                          At my last concert the crowd was pretty pissed at the end but for some reason got hyped when hoody performed topless lol
                          It all depends onnthrncrowd, Wayne will definitly perform songs like lollipop and no worries, no matter what’s happening
                          the key songs are the older ones tho, that’s why I wish the drake vs Wayne tour was in Europe, cause he performed songs like sky is the limit and stuff and I can’t really connect to these ianahb2 songs
                          Why were they pissed

And id hate if he brings hoody out surely he wouldn't for a festival?
                          I definitely personally would prefer to hear some OG goat material but i can live with some IANAHB2 Bangers he performs Love Me? Yeah that song will be fun live

What features does he perform btw?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X